Mark D'onofrio Hired.

Advertisement
He went from the Boys & Girls club to HTown...

HOLY ****!!! LMFAOOOOO!!!!

Yeah Ed Oliver should definitely burn a year and ditch Houston. He's got 2 years anyway. Might as well come here and sit a year and learn under Kool.

Advertisement
Well it obvious that his defenses struggled due the low quality of athletes you have to recruit at a school like Miami.

I mean look at how the new staff struggled with those same guys...wait wut???

i dont even read your posts. i just automatically upvote everything you say because of that avi. thank you and god bless

Well it obvious that his defenses struggled due the low quality of athletes you have to recruit at a school like Miami.

I mean look at how the new staff struggled with those same guys...wait wut???

i dont even read your posts. i just automatically upvote everything you say because of that avi. thank you and god bless

Thanks, I appreciate that because I'm pretty much a dumb-***.

And just like that, Houston falls back into college football oblivion.

Advertisement
You guys are assuming he is gonna run Al Golden defense.....we will see who was to blame for the defense that was ran at UM

That is unbelievable. WTF is Applewhite thinking. Over/Under on Houston rush defense? I put it at 105 and take the over.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T817A using Tapatalk

I'm only throwing this out to play devils advocate but is it possible that the 3 4 read and react was Goldens scheme and no d might run something different at houston?

Advertisement
Get Ready Houston!

[video=youtube;OUNDZkWYqjA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUNDZkWYqjA[/video]

:26V9R6P:

Advertisement
Look, I am no Onofrio fan, but that was Al Golden's defense

Golden learned it from Al Groh, and he ran it at UVA.

I would not be shocked to see Onofrio run something different

If Donofrio was hired at like syracuse, then maybe I wouldn't be surprised if he had any success, but any school not in middle america or the NE I can't see him having success.

Advertisement
Back