Mark D'onofrio Hired.

Someone needs to tell Ed Oliver to make his home where his new DC once did. Stay away from the patty cake and continue to play in an aggressive scheme. As an added bonus you can be coached by the best **** D line coach in the country.

Advertisement
Someone needs to tell Ed Oliver to make his home where his new DC once did. Stay away from the patty cake and continue to play in an aggressive scheme. As an added bonus you can be coached by the best **** D line coach in the country.

Oliver should make a business decision and Transfer now. Kids career is in No D's hand. That should be terrifying to any Defensive line prospect.

That has to be the worst hire in the history of college football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh come on now! Let's not forget about...um...

Nah, you're right. Worst. Ever.

I mean I would take Patrick Nix over this guy 10 out of 10 times and I thought he was the worst offensive coordinator in cfb history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Oliver should make a business decision and Transfer now. Kids career is in No D's hand. That should be terrifying to any Defensive line prospect.

Yup. Manny Diaz should make a play for him.

I try not to dwell on the former coaching staff. They are gone and I prefer to watch what Richt will accomplish with his staff. However, something about Dorito getting another big paycheck in college football really offends me. This guy shouldn't even be a water boy on a college team. I hate seeing failure rewarded so generously.

Advertisement
Hate Golden more than any feeling I have for No D.

No D sucks but Golden is another level of ****. **** that guy.

Houston fans should forget about "3 and outs" and begin to familiarize themselves with "15 and score"

Glad I'm not a Houston fan. Coach No D can't even teach technique and ruined players. Look at Chic for instance. And his love of putting horrible weight via a pure muscle milk diet and essentially no training. This guy is so bad he crawled straight out of Public toilet bowl. The hire of a chimp to bang on a five gallon bucket with a wooden spoon would benefit a Defense more than this guy

Advertisement
I think no d last one season before Houston **** cans him. Only fat al and our ad would put up with no d results for more than a year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back