Mario Cristobal offers no discernable advantage

Advertisement
But he does.

He’s an elite recruiter.

Convincing high level kids to join this **** show is skillful.

He’s convinced a fan base:
- to lower expectations
- that winning a PAC-12 when the winning percentages of your opponents were almost all sub .500 is greatness
- that Oregon having approximately the same amount of drafted players as Miami over his time shows talent acquisition excellence

************ isn’t a recruiter, he’s a wizard

Advertisement
Shii our DL, CB, and qb recruiting don’t look so hot rn.

Are you saving that the DE’s he’s got here suck?

You can make an argument for DT, but not the DL.

I’m a huge fan of Damari Brown, who I think will see his share is snaps increase exponentially soon. Outside of that, it has been suspect.

QB recruiting is a crapshoot

He’s convinced a fan base:
- to lower expectations
- that winning a PAC-12 when the winning percentages of your opponents were almost all sub .500 is greatness
- that Oregon having approximately the same amount of drafted players as Miami over his time shows talent acquisition excellence

************ isn’t a recruiter, he’s a wizard

Well, there you go

He’s an elite snake oil salesman

I’m a huge fan of Damari Brown, who I think will see his share is snaps increase exponentially soon. Outside of that, it has been suspect.

DB will be a stud playing star. He was created for that position , the perfect body type. His issue has been the playbook / assignment. But at this point we need to start sprinkling younger guys in. Ray Ray, Washington, CJJ, Horton , Popo, DB and Richard. Who’s been better at practice lately. He’s picking things up.

Advertisement
The Mario vs. Lane threads are going to be great the next few weeks.
You mean years
The Grinch Smiling GIF by The Good Films

DB will be a stud playing star. He was created for that position , the perfect body type. His issue has been the playbook / assignment. But at this point we need to start sprinkling younger guys in. Ray Ray, Washington, CJJ, Horton , Popo, DB and Richard. Who’s been better at practice lately. He’s picking things up.

ACC is out of reach being 0-2 in the conference.

Time to start playing the young boys for next year.

Popo or whoever is ready at LB should be playing over Flagg. We’ve seen enough of Flagg

Advertisement

not necessarily, I think they are serviceable. But there were opportunities to get a difference maker at DE from the portal and we didn’t address it same with DT, the only thing we addressed was quality depth. Not enough length. Bain so far is our best DL that shouldn’t be the case. In the 2024 class we only have 4 DL committed, but 1 of them isn’t even a take. But we will see what he does in the portal and in this class.

I’m personally not a huge Mario fan

Still end of the day it’s hard to ignore he’s doing a really nice job at Oregon

I don’t want to fall in love with the idea that “anyone is better than Manny” and just be happy with that

I think targeting one coach is a really stupid thing to go unless it was someone absolutely elite

Still, if that’s our choice I’m not going to complain
Man there was absolutely no testosterone in this post

I knew, I just didn’t want to say it

Mario is a Cane and for that I have love, but I’ve never wanted this dude in charge here and I had hoped we could simply out-talent the likes of Georgia Tech and MTSU but I was wrong

Advertisement
not necessarily, I think they are serviceable. But there were opportunities to get a difference maker at DE from the portal and we didn’t address it same with DT, the only thing we addressed was quality depth. Not enough length. Bain so far is our best DL that shouldn’t be the case.

Bain isn’t a difference maker?

Wayne isn’t a difference maker?

Kelly isn’t a difference maker?

What is your definition of a difference maker?

Bain isn’t a difference maker?

Wayne isn’t a difference maker?

Kelly isn’t a difference maker?

What is your definition of a difference maker?

Maybe one day but not now. DE is a huge question mark on this team after Bain. Kelly and Wayne are 1-2 years away but I’ve barely seen flashes from them. After that, who else do we have?

We will once again go portal heavy for the next 2 years bc we just don’t have the horses

Advertisement
Back