Marcus Clarke Latest

Other sites must have him really low because it barely moved up his composite ranking

I mean it did move him up 200+ spots in composite but previously his composite was 1015, 247 previously had him 800 so even with that other sites must have him way above 1000 to pull it that high

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's a good athlete. Plays faster at receiver but there are a lot WR's with similar tape.

His D Highlights show 0 technique, he's just watching the QB the entire time. He's not afraid to be caught flat-footed, I'm not sure if that's because he has so much faith in his speed or he just knows the QB's are garbage. Probably a combination of the two. I would have liked to see some plays where he's jamming up a receiver or showing proper footwork and mirroring their routes.

He doesn't come up and hit. Waits for contact which I don't like. It won't be as much of an issue if he's playing corner.

Overall he's got the skills to develop but he's raw at corner. It's not surprising he's a three star. Just my opinion after watching his junior highlights.

He's a good athlete. Plays faster at receiver but there are a lot WR's with similar tape.

His D Highlights show 0 technique, he's just watching the QB the entire time. He's not afraid to be caught flat-footed, I'm not sure if that's because he has so much faith in his speed or he just knows the QB's are garbage. Probably a combination of the two. I would have liked to see some plays where he's jamming up a receiver or showing proper footwork and mirroring their routes.

He doesn't come up and hit. Waits for contact which I don't like. It won't be as much of an issue if he's playing corner.

Overall he's got the skills to develop but he's raw at corner. It's not surprising he's a three star. Just my opinion after watching his junior highlights.

Agreed. But if we're going to take raw players, this is the mold you look for.. tests well and makes plays

Advertisement

This is a good take! Agree with your assessment of him

Considering most kids get laser timed these days, I'd say a 4.57 might be the "4.4 speed" of recruiting rags twenty years ago.

Yup...until EA sports regains the licensing to make college football games again we will all have to settle for 4.57.

Advertisement
Any word on when he’s pulling the trigger? I would love to see his commitment if Diaz and Co. are taking it, which I believe they should.

Advertisement

Now I don’t want him to commit to Miami, he doesn’t have @zanecane approval

Now I don’t want him to commit to Miami, he doesn’t have @zanecane approval

You really lived up to the Stevie Wonder pic with that response. I responded to colperm by saying I agree he's a take. I chose not to in my post because it doesn't matter what I think.

I did give an opinion. Why else would I post on the board? Why do people bother posting the kids tape?

If you thought it was too critical you're soft. 5k posts and still posting sh:t. Be Better.

Agreed. But if we're going to take raw players, this is the mold you look for.. tests well and makes plays
Yes no doubt. He'll need a redshirt year but he can ball.

Advertisement
Back