Marcus Clarke Latest

Advertisement
Advertisement
HE committed
3DA7B07C-C951-4E92-A1BC-9E3979B00709.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was basically told this on Monday but they didn't want it getting out. This commitment didn't just happen. The way Trent Harris was treated while at Miami had some to do with this. Administration loves Miami and the coaches think Manny is going to crush it here. Nice to have a hs coaching staff really look out for there kids and not looking for hand outs. That and the kid just 100% loves Miami.

Advertisement
He's a good athlete. Plays faster at receiver but there are a lot WR's with similar tape.

His D Highlights show 0 technique, he's just watching the QB the entire time. He's not afraid to be caught flat-footed, I'm not sure if that's because he has so much faith in his speed or he just knows the QB's are garbage. Probably a combination of the two. I would have liked to see some plays where he's jamming up a receiver or showing proper footwork and mirroring their routes.

He doesn't come up and hit. Waits for contact which I don't like. It won't be as much of an issue if he's playing corner.

Overall he's got the skills to develop but he's raw at corner. It's not surprising he's a three star. Just my opinion after watching his junior highlights.

Does anyone know how long he's played corner for? Last season may have been his first.

Advertisement
Back