Marcus Clarke Latest

Advertisement
Sounds like the coaches want it more than him. Idk if that’s good that the coaches are pushing but he’s obviously still looking. Sounds like a decommit in waiting.
I don't think so. Steven is a great guy and the coaches are trying to help him make a sound decision. I think that's why hes coming down Saturday. Hes got the advice he needed and his family is behind him if he chooses Miami.

I can 100% tell you we will not be landing the db Pouncey from wither park hs.

Winter park hs going to be nasty this year thats for sure. 4 D1 starters playing in that secondary.

Advertisement
I used to coach at Wp and am still tuned into the program. I’ve coached a lot of the kids and I coached the Pouncey’s. Wish we would have been able to grab Jordan. I am curious where Ethan will end up.
His father sure made it seem like it was all Uf.

His coaches are trying to get him to commit on Saturday. Kid loves Miami big time but he told his coaches he wanted to wait till signing day. His coaches told him that the ship will probably have sailed if you wait that long. They told him you wanted this offer and all you have ever talked about is Miami so why are you waiting. I think this is why he's coming down on Saturday. Im betting he commits before he leaves.

The way Trent Harris was treated here is a big reason the family is all on board for him to become a Cane.

**** wish all coaches told kids this even if it’s not Miami.

Advertisement
If the kid really wants to wait him committing this weekend is just to save a spot. I want the kid but if he needs convincing by his coaches to pop does he really want to be a Cane?

Again, I want the kid I just hope he's comfortable with making the commitment. I guess this is were the staff earn their money and close the deal.

Was just reported his dad confirmed he will unofficially visit next Sat when Manny hosts the private event for recruits.
He will be on commit watch. Staff really wants him.
Staff was sold on him after Paradise. We got a good under the radar cb here if we get him.

Kids highlights remind me of Phillip Buchanan’s high school highlights!

Advertisement
If the kid really wants to wait him committing this weekend is just to save a spot. I want the kid but if he needs convincing by his coaches to pop does he really want to be a Cane?

Again, I want the kid I just hope he's comfortable with making the commitment. I guess this is were the staff earn their money and close the deal.
Lol. how do you think most players commit. Im just giving you a little bit of info thats basically hear say even though it came from some pretty dam good sources. lets just have fun with this stuff fellas. no harm no foul.

Steven told me old staff had checked out and barely recruited the area any more. He said as soon as Manny took over they got calls like day one and were asked when they were allowed to show up on campus. He said it was night a day. I mean were talking 6 months fellas. Were going to lose a few players. But I really feel like thing's are about to swing in our direction.

I know most of you guys are South Florida dudes but schools like winter park, edge water, Opopka, Evans etc... have big time talent and we have always poached these kids for decades.

Lol. how do you think most players commit. Im just giving you a little bit of info thats basically hear say even though it came from some pretty dam good sources. lets just have fun with this stuff fellas. no harm no foul.

Steven told me old staff had checked out and barely recruited the area any more. He said as soon as Manny took over they got calls like day one and were asked when they were allowed to show up on campus. He said it was night a day. I mean were talking 6 months fellas. Were going to lose a few players. But I really feel like thing's are about to swing in our direction.

I know most of you guys are South Florida dudes but schools like winter park, edge water, Opopka, Evans etc... have big time talent and we have always poached these kids for decades.
Me myself I'm not from Florida at all but from following recruiting I do recognize the there's talent throughout the state.

As far as how most players commit, I know about the "influencers" which could be a variety of people but I would hope that kids would commit because they truly wanted to and not because they are being pushed by the people around them but thanks for the info my comment was never against what you shared just a response to the mind frame of the kid if the info is 100% accurate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back