Marcus Clarke Latest

Was basically told this on Monday but they didn't want it getting out. This commitment didn't just happen. The way Trent Harris was treated while at Miami had some to do with this. Administration loves Miami and the coaches think Manny is going to crush it here. Nice to have a hs coaching staff really look out for there kids and not looking for hand outs. That and the kid just 100% loves Miami.

@Coach.....nah nevermind

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does anyone know how long he's played corner for? Last season may have been his first.

His coach told me he probably only lined up on defense maybe 40 plays all year.

Also don't expect him to have nearly as many td this year. They expect to have about 4-5 wr all with 7 plus td this year. They have some kid who transferred in who's a big wr who's suppose to be really talented and will be getting lots of looks.

Also don't expect him to have nearly as many td this year. They expect to have about 4-5 wr all with 7 plus td this year. They have some kid who transferred in who's a big wr who's suppose to be really talented and will be getting lots of looks.

40 plays on defense and had 4 picks? Whoa

Good--hope that means he can really hone in on defense this year

Will he be on defense primarily this year?

Advertisement
Good--hope that means he can really hone in on defense this year
The staff is young and has a few ex college players on it. They are 100% about getting kids ready for college ball so im sure they will be getting him extra reps and more coaching at the cb position.

Advertisement
Back