Marcus Clarke Latest

Was just reported his dad confirmed he will unofficially visit next Sat when Manny hosts the private event for recruits.
He will be on commit watch. Staff really wants him.
Staff was sold on him after Paradise. We got a good under the radar cb here if we get him.

Advertisement
He has offers from Georgia, FSU, Tennessee and Ole Miss. Not sure how under the radar he is. His ranking is obviously disconnected from his numbers and offer list, though. He won’t be ranked that low the whole season.

Advertisement
Recruiting is on point right now. Imagine what a big season would bring. Best case is we go undefeated till the ACCCG, and win our bowl. Start next year with two major recruits early (my guess is Garcia and Sapp/Taylor/Williams and we challenge for top 3 recruiting and AP polls next year.

He has offers from Georgia, FSU, Tennessee and Ole Miss. Not sure how under the radar he is. His ranking is obviously disconnected from his numbers and offer list, though. He won’t be ranked that low the whole season.

Yeah, but the Gaytors will probably tell us that all those other schools passed on him.

Advertisement
This kid is criminally underrated. His speed, instincts, suddenness and ball skills alone should have him ranked way higher. In my opinion, it’s only a matter of time before he shoots way up in the rankings.

He’ll get a good bump after this season, I said the same thing about Crowley. Studs like this won’t be denied their due.

My type of corner prospect. Feet, feet, feet. Acceleration. Looks like good awareness.

It goes understated how much we've suffered from the bad break of losing Malek Young, who'd likely be a Senior shutdown corner right about now. I know Rumph likes guys in his mold (i despise when former players overemphasize this strategy), but we should continue to pick up the other type a couple times a year, too. We got Couch this past year, for example.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back