Malzahn to UCF

Does he stay where Greatness is known to come from or is this t-wills new song, ***** the title:

Advertisement
Folks forget that it was a fired George O’leary from GT who helped take ucf to the big time and national rankings and a Fiesta Bowl win.

thought it was ND? i know he made up his degree or some **** at ND

Off the top of my head he was fired from both ND, before even started the job (but was already hired) because of faking his resume or some made up bullshlt on his resume, and then obviously fired from UCF for having a winless season.

Off the top of my head he was fired from both ND, before even started got the job because of faking his resume, and then obviously fired from UCF for having a winless season.

thought he retired but either way, yes he did have that winless season which ended up being his last (right after they won the fiesta i think)

Advertisement
thought he retired but either way, yes he did have that winless season which ended up being his last (right after they won the fiesta i think)

yeah maybe he retired I don’t remember, I’m just assuming he was fired, usually people do after a winless season. I have to Google it but I just haven’t had a free second to do that just only enough time to post here.

Advertisement
Don’t like the hire for them... their bread and butter has been finding young hot shot OCs lately who are trying to make a name for themselves

they’ve got a dude whose lost the “it” factor
Ya never know how these coordinators will pan out as HC. UNC went with the washed up old guy who lost his own “it” factor. They’re doing pretty well.

I think the important thing for any HC in a new job is to hire a quality staff. Older, previously successful guys can do that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ehhh. Good hire for UCF I guess, but I don't think it's a good move for Malzahn. It's a splashy hire and will get their fan base excited. Not sure if it is going to yield the type of results they are looking for though.

Think Gus should have held out for another P5 job. Someone would have come calling next year. UCF better know that Gus is not a long term solution. He'll be there for as long as it takes to land another P5 job - which should be this time next year.

1613436437939.png

Advertisement
Back