Major 2018 target on campus

Advertisement
After falling for McFarland's troll job, we're going to push hard for Dalvin Cook's brother assuming it won't blow up in our faces.

Makes sense.

I'll take my chances on a hometown kid any day. Could still blow up on our faces but we can't not try. Cook may want to start his own legacy somewhere outside of FSU.

Him committing to Cuckbo before Cuckbo could even finish asking him if he'd like to go to FSU debunks this hopeful theory just a smidge.

After falling for McFarland's troll job, we're going to push hard for Dalvin Cook's brother assuming it won't blow up in our faces.

Makes sense.

I'll take my chances on a hometown kid any day. Could still blow up on our faces but we can't not try. Cook may want to start his own legacy somewhere outside of FSU.

Him committing to Cuckbo before Cuckbo could even finish asking him if he'd like to go to FSU debunks this hopeful theory just a smidge.

Who knows? I rather strike out swinging. If Miami has a good season, you never know.

Why is the staff wasting their time with this kid?
image.jpg
image.jpg

This POS shouldn't be allowed within miles of campus.

Call me salty but hopefully he and Dalvin are in a car wreck breaking all of their arms and legs and can never play football again.

Tired of these chumps saying they are repping their city in Trailerhasse and parts unknown in Alabama.

Advertisement
I've heard from multiple people that James Cook wants to start his own legacy.

Maybe it's true, maybe it's BS. But I wouldn't read too much into his commitment. His brother was committed to every school south of the Mason-Dixon line.

Maybe it's true, maybe it's BS. But I wouldn't read too much into his commitment. His brother was committed to every school south of the Mason-Dixon line.

That could mean as simple as using a different jersey number than dalvin at fsu

Advertisement

I heard from a big time person in Dade County that Miami will Land Cook instead Lingard. I still think Miami lands Lingard, but if Jimmy Cook wants to get on board then by all means let him

The thing y'all forget is that cook(both of them) were miami fans growing up. Even with dalvin going to fsu James cook still liked miami alot

That could mean as simple as using a different jersey number than dalvin at fsu

or sitting behind Akers and Laborn

Advertisement
I was a section to the left of the recruits with the students and FWIW Richt was putting in hella work with James Cook at the game. He was sitting between him and Mark Pope pretty much the entire game.

Advertisement

Yeah...I hope they are very careful with this one. Seems like the perfect recruit for fsu troll games.

The thing y'all forget is that cook(both of them) were miami fans growing up. Even with dalvin going to fsu James cook still liked miami alot

They may say that...but they haven't acted like it. So I'll go with no.

Nope... Don't do it to yourselves fellas.

There are a lot of 2018 RB's we'll be in good spot with, we should be able to land 2 in 2018.

But do not fall for it with Cook... Idgaf what anyone says, trust your instincts.

Gotta cut and past this every night next January and early February.

I heard from a big time person in Dade County that Miami will Land Cook instead Lingard. I still think Miami lands Lingard, but if Jimmy Cook wants to get on board then by all means let him

Well. A start would be decomfuknmitting 🤔😳😂

Advertisement
Back