Major 2018 target on campus

Advertisement
I've heard from multiple people that James Cook wants to start his own legacy.

Maybe it's true, maybe it's BS. But I wouldn't read too much into his commitment. His brother was committed to every school south of the Mason-Dixon line.

That could mean as simple as using a different jersey number than dalvin at fsu

or sitting behind Akers and Laborn

Laborn, no way. Akers could make it interesting.

Advertisement
proxy.php

upvote

Maybe it's true, maybe it's BS. But I wouldn't read too much into his commitment. His brother was committed to every school south of the Mason-Dixon line.

Laborn might be better people forget but Akers played pretty much the same position deejay Dallas played in highschool. A running qb who happens to be able to throw. Never was a running back

Laborn might be better people forget but Akers played pretty much the same position deejay Dallas played in highschool. A running qb who happens to be able to throw. Never was a running back

downvote

Advertisement

Laborn doesn't run well inside. He bounces everything outside on his run. Akers' vision is questionable.

At some point, Tim Tebow is going to reproduce. Now, he and Urban will obviously use a surrogate, unless of course they adopt a Filipino, but nevertheless, our chances with signing that kid are about the same.

That said, in case you haven't noticed, this staff is not going to drop a top prospect because his brother went to FSU. That's Golden stuff. You plan accordingly, but you don't stop recruiting your *** off until he signs with someone else. There are 4 to 5 elite RB prospects for 2018 and every one of them is going to be a major battle.

The thing y'all forget is that cook(both of them) were miami fans growing up. Even with dalvin going to fsu James cook still liked miami alot
So he rooted for UM when we played FSU? Why'd he commit to FSU so quickly and reject UM's offer?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back