Major 2018 target on campus

Advertisement
Who knows? I can see him coming. Cane fan all his life, local momentum building, FSU just signed 3 RBs, 2 of which are 5 stars, we have a wiiiide open depth chart and a good young team. Crazier things have happened

6INP

Put some no name AD staffer behind Cook and Co. and as soon as he starts trashing UM to the kid sitting next to him:

jazz-thrown-o.gif

Y wouldn't he be? It's #9 UNC v. Miami. Highly doubt he would be here if the Canes were playing Texas Tech.

Advertisement
After Herbert commits, we're getting everyone

Miss on two guys like any other school, we're not getting anyone

You people are crazy

They're recruiting players they believe are worthy to be recruited. And this dude doesn't sign for another year. It can't hurt.

Is there any particular reason that dalvin has a hardon for messing with the canes?

After falling for McFarland's troll job, we're going to push hard for Dalvin Cook's brother assuming it won't blow up in our faces.

Makes sense.

Advertisement
Advertisement

You people are crazy

This pretty much sums up the board. I can't remember if Grassy or any other board was this irrational or emotional about recruiting.

I didn't suggest anything about him coming. All I posted was that he was on campus. Geez

After falling for McFarland's troll job, we're going to push hard for Dalvin Cook's brother assuming it won't blow up in our faces.

Makes sense.

I'll take my chances on a hometown kid any day. Could still blow up on our faces but we can't not try. Cook may want to start his own legacy somewhere outside of FSU.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nope... Don't do it to yourselves fellas.

There are a lot of 2018 RB's we'll be in good spot with, we should be able to land 2 in 2018.

But do not fall for it with Cook... Idgaf what anyone says, trust your instincts.

This. Not falling for the banana in the tailpipe.

Op starting to look like Gary Ferman posting clickbait.

Pete is merely posting news/a fact, you dummy...mico, not liberty

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope... Don't do it to yourselves fellas.

There are a lot of 2018 RB's we'll be in good spot with, we should be able to land 2 in 2018.

But do not fall for it with Cook... Idgaf what anyone says, trust your instincts.

LMAO...I'm with you Primo!

You people are crazy

Exactly! It's what i dislike most about this board. Everyone acts like they're a teenage girl during recruiting season.

Advertisement
Back