Major 2018 target on campus

Just get me a kid that can tote the rock. I don't give a **** where he is from or what program he is affiliated with.

Advertisement
No one Praised Dalvin more then me in highschool, but his brother is extremly overrated. Still a take but not an elite talent

Last edited:
Nope... Don't do it to yourselves fellas.

There are a lot of 2018 RB's we'll be in good spot with, we should be able to land 2 in 2018.

But do not fall for it with Cook... Idgaf what anyone says, trust your instincts.

Miami have a chance 2018 #2 RB Lorenzo Lingard.

Advertisement
honestly james is nowhere near as fast as dalvin. they accelerate the same but james top end speed and leg turnover is nowhere near the level of his older brother. I think Lingard is better

Miami have a chance 2018 #2 RB Lorenzo Lingard. Yesterday I was talking to him about getting playing time on twitter. I said if Miami got Anthony McFarland, I would be hard for my guy Lorenzo to get PT. (Lorenzo- hard for PT? Nahh) I hope he come, that's why I wasn't big on RB this year. Miami play the cards right, they can get Lingard and Curry next year.

Im glad we are addressing our needs these days.

WR, OL, AND CB were the biggest deficiencies and we got them addressed.

In 2018 RB AND DT need to be some top priorities.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yall dont realize..Cook is a huge Canes fan, aleays has...his brother pretty much forced him to commit to FSU and telling him not to go to Miami... they bringing in 3 back this year and still have Patrick, Rasul from last year...Dalvin goes to NFL, now watch Cook reconsider FSU..wants to be his own man..he walks around in more Miami gear than anything..all facts

Nope... Don't do it to yourselves fellas.

There are a lot of 2018 RB's we'll be in good spot with, we should be able to land 2 in 2018.

But do not fall for it with Cook... Idgaf what anyone says, trust your instincts.

This. Not falling for the banana in the tailpipe.

Op starting to look like Gary Ferman posting clickbait.
2 major differences 1 he isn't charging you and 2 he doesn't make **** up like fartman does

Advertisement
Yall dont realize..Cook is a huge Canes fan, aleays has...his brother pretty much forced him to commit to FSU and telling him not to go to Miami... they bringing in 3 back this year and still have Patrick, Rasul from last year...Dalvin goes to NFL, now watch Cook reconsider FSU..wants to be his own man..he walks around in more Miami gear than anything..all facts
Sony Michel

Lingard is the prize for 2018. We need to sign 3 RBs next cycle though. It was gonna be Homer and Burns for 2018, so essentially Homer.

Advertisement
Back