Major 2018 target on campus

Nope... Don't do it to yourselves fellas.

There are a lot of 2018 RB's we'll be in good spot with, we should be able to land 2 in 2018.

But do not fall for it with Cook... Idgaf what anyone says, trust your instincts.

Agree with this. Cook's a good RB prospect. But given the other RBs in his cycle, I'd prefer others over him.

Won't fall for his trolling.

Advertisement

There are a lot of 2018 RB's we'll be in good spot with, we should be able to land 2 in 2018.

But do not fall for it with Cook... Idgaf what anyone says, trust your instincts.

This. Not falling for the banana in the tailpipe.

Op starting to look like Gary Ferman posting clickbait.

Advertisement

Agree with this. Cook's a good RB prospect. But given the other RBs in his cycle, I'd prefer others over him.

Won't fall for his trolling.

Exactly.

Even a rookie should'nt fall for this. This is trollery, stage 1

Last edited:
Hasn't Cook openly clowned UM on numerous occasions to other recruits? Didn't Cuckbo stand by his faqq brother like Tammy Wynette during his arrest for punching that chick out?

Man, get this Merton Hanks looking joker the fck outta my face.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It doesn't matter if you care or not, but the coaches are recruiting him & he's at the game. Y'all beg Pete to post & update constantly. That's all he did.

Is he DeeJay's Ace?
J6D4E_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=funny_or_die&i=funny-or-die-ent&l=search&f=.gif

Advertisement
Sweet another kid just lining up to throw crap in Miami's face. Why are they even wasting their time?

A tad overrated in my book and a Nole lean...

/zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Advertisement
Back