MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is what recruiting looks like. No need to go full ******! I would have been more worried had our staff stopped recruiting him hard because of thinking he was a cane lock. They have done the complete opposite.

Jesus Christ Thomas Brown first you're the "OC", then you fall in love with Gus, and now this?

Teaching Rumph how it's really done. FOH.

Advertisement
We better get this guy. Let him think about the decision like juedy did but we better be the "Bama" in this scenario and he ends up "following his heart" to Miami .

Would be an utter disaster to not land this kid. However, this situation is playing out similar to the whole Jeudy fiasco, and I believe it will conclude in the same way. Hometown team makes a late and relentless push, but kid decides to take his talents somewhere else. I think we are fine, just stay on him hard until signing day.

Advertisement
Why man...like you really guna wait till the last week before signing day so we have no opportunity to find a replacement in the class, kid better sign with us and this better not throw a wrench in the momentum we've had lately. If you were unsure of you decision don't make an announcement date simple as that, now our staff went from alright RB class is done to now what do we do if Mac dips on us...

Advertisement
Can't believe [MENTION=6710]nycane[/MENTION] wasn't the first to break this news

So Maryland is playing the last card they have in their hand to land him and that's hiring his HS coach. If he really sits down and thinks about it, it shouldn't change anything for him. Unless you don't trust the coaching staff at UM to look out for you (and if you didn't, why would you ever be close to committing there?) having your HS coach at MD doesn't negate all the other advantages outside of the coaches that UM has over MD.

What canesport update say with his dad?

It's canesport so who cares?

It's with his dad, Gtfoh

optimism-is-lack-of-information-quote-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back