Status
Not open for further replies.
Smooth ‏@LawrenceCager3 51s51 seconds ago
I rather win championships and go to the league

Cager tweeted then deleted this

Has to be about McFarland, they're from the same region

Advertisement
Just got word he gone

Thanks for all the information as always Pete. This one didn't go our way and it wasn't for a lack of effort. I still think the staff tries one last ditch attempt to get him back but not counting on it.

To Anthony McFarland,

I truly wish you the best with your career at Maryland! I hope you have a great time and make a lifetime's worth of memories getting butt plunged by Michigan, OSU, Penn St, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Iowa, Michigan St and yes even Minnesota. I'm sure the games against Indiana, Purdue and and Northwestern will be scintillating and will without a doubt stoke your competitive fire as you battle to avoid last place in whatever division you are in.

I also want you to know how much I respect your decision NOT to participate in games against FSU, Clemson, Virginia Tech, UNC and Louisville and the choice not to play for a program that will be competing for conference titles and playoff appearances but it's probably for the best as I'm sure you wouldn't want that unnecessary tread on your tires. Missing the postseason every year you are at Maryland will no doubt keep your legs fresh and rested for the NFL combine which you will need to be rested for since nobody will know who you are beforehand. So again I wish you the best adding to the rich history and tradition of elite running backs at Maryland. I can't think of any at this moment but I'm sure it is a long list. Enjoy yourself in the winter snow as tropical weather, beaches and insanely beautiful women are extremely overrated. All the best!

aww chit

rofl.gif

best gif ever

This Macfarland nonsense reminds me of Miamis recruitment of Dennis Johnson back in the 1990s.

Johnson was rated the number one defensive end in the country out of Kentucky. Butch had him all but locked him up. Then Kentucky U hires Johnsons dad as an associate AD. Dude bolts to the Wildcats.

Johnson ended up playing a few games in the NFL. But I never thought he maximized his potential by playing for that subpar staff at Kentucky.

Advertisement
Holy Mother... you have some serious issues. And this is allowed by the admin. And I was flagged because some guys got a hard-on? Wow.. definitely Trumpland.[/QUOTE]

That's some of his light stuff. The sensitive don't last long on this forum.[/QUOTE]

lol, light stuff... thank goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back