MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Stop whining, If he knew where he wanted to play he would have committed a long time ago, he didn't. Next year it should be easier to get a top back because of this hole. Next year might be tough with a possible freshman QB starting anyway. 2 years from now we should be rolling, still a great class. We need to grab the best SF running back next year not one doubt about it.

This was THE dirtiest **** that's been done to the U by a recruit ever.

The dude was a silent commit for months. He ***ked us in the *** with no Vaseline and a can of sand.

How you gonna wait til almost the end to then **** on coach Brown and Richt that had developed great relationships with him?

In essence he said, "**** you very much" to both of them and the U.

Zero respect for him.

Fools.

He's picking Maryland anyway, but at this point I dislike him whoever he picks.

Thank God I haven't watched one second of this video and other than refreshing this page I haven't wasted any time on him..

Been reading CIS for seemingly ever now, signed up today as to speak my 2 cents (then get downvoted, trolled or talked **** to)!! We just logged 135 pages of scrap about 1 recruit who made obviously (my opinion) an ill advised decision!! Seriously!! This 1 kid won't change who we are,..won't Change where we headed,.. And will not get to enjoy the spoils of what our program can do for his future!! Sounds like his loss,..not ours! Would he have been a great asset...yes!! Will his absence drasticly change where we going?...I think not!! Were the hurricanes..we've been to the top, on multiple occasion,.. And were headed there again! 1 recruit will not stop us!! But..in response to 135 pages of scrap...we the collective fan base,.. Have trashed our coaches...talked **** about each other,..talked **** about the kids,.. And been wallering in a tub of self pity!! Is this what we are as a collective fan base?? Here's an idea...lets enjoy this next week of watching the rest of the studs who are going to commit to us,..welcome them home,..and lets watch to see who's gonna be the next group of studs to continue to set the new standards for this program!! Were on our way back,.. Tony Macmissedthebus can watch us from his mom and dads house!! Now..feel free to vote me off the island because you don't agree..but..not gonna change what's happening here....nor is a recruit who chose poorly

enter.jpg

Listen he didn't do anything, he was never committed to us. These coaches get paid hundreds of thousands to millions they should have been ready for this.

This was THE dirtiest **** that's been done to the U by a recruit ever.

The dude was a silent commit for months. He ***ked us in the *** with no Vaseline and a can of sand.

How you gonna wait til almost the end to then **** on coach Brown and Richt that had developed great relationships with him?

In essence he said, "**** you very much" to both of them and the U.

Zero respect for him.

Flipping or the video aren't the bid deal.

The big deal is that he did it to us in a way that didn't give us enough time to bring in another RB for an official this weekend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess I'm the only one who thinks Burns is a better RB when healthy. I'm not crying over McFarland because I'm a prototype kind of guy. I want my skill position guy to be 5'11 or taller. I want my guys in the trenches about 6'3 or taller. 6'3 or taller QB. Size doesn't matter at LB so idc about the size of a Linebacker. Just want good instincts and tackler.

Advertisement
On a side note, Ron Dugans is about to elevate himself to legendary status.

His two year haul at WR will be the best this school this program has seen in two decades.

Stacey Searles is right there as well.

As of now, Thomas Brown has to be considered the worst recruiter on the staff.

You idiots said the same **** about Rumph and Dougans 2 months ago. Always playing the victim card, always getting exposed for being emotional cripples.

Please, please stop quoting him. He is a troll who always posts negative stuff, dont feed the cancer.

He is a cancer, but he's completely dead on about George Brown. Homeboy's getting a pay check to watch Richt be the real OC, watch Walton save his ***, and the one thing that he does on his own, he's horribly unprepared and dents what would be a fantastic recruiting class.

Guy has proven nothing in his career and deserves zero respect.

Thomas Brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back