MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody paid this kid

This is the one time I think "bags" were actually dropped. Most likely to his father.

There is just no way a kid can all but be a declared commit for months to then, after a dinner date and then all of Thursday to mull over what he's known for months, to suddenly do a 180 without foul play being involved. I would suspect his dad got plenty of incentive from the Maryland coaches to do his best to get his kid to commit and he'll be rewarded.

Either that, or George Brown is that bad of a recruiter and had zero idea that he was getting played... which is entirely possible, but not likely.
Yeah, there is too much coincidence IMO. Loves Miami and has a special brother like relationship with Brown, has dinner with Terps last minute, decides Terps last minute. That is a lot of coincidence.

Yep, he took bags

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nobody paid this kid

This is the one time I think "bags" were actually dropped. Most likely to his father.

There is just no way a kid can all but be a declared commit for months to then, after a dinner date and then all of Thursday to mull over what he's known for months, to suddenly do a 180 without foul play being involved. I would suspect his dad got plenty of incentive from the Maryland coaches to do his best to get his kid to commit and he'll be rewarded.

Either that, or George Brown is that bad of a recruiter and had zero idea that he was getting played... which is entirely possible, but not likely.
Yeah, there is too much coincidence IMO. Loves Miami and has a special brother like relationship with Brown, has dinner with Terps last minute, decides Terps last minute. That is a lot of coincidence.

His dad was in the league, a first round pick, and works for ESPN.....don't think they need bags

not related

On a side note, Ron Dugans is about to elevate himself to legendary status.

His two year haul at WR will be the best this school this program has seen in two decades.

Stacey Searles is right there as well.

As of now, Thomas Brown has to be considered the worst recruiter on the staff.

You idiots said the same **** about Rumph and Dougans 2 months ago. Always playing the victim card, always getting exposed for being emotional cripples.

Please, please stop quoting him. He is a troll who always posts negative stuff, dont feed the cancer.

He is a cancer, but he's completely dead on about George Brown. Homeboy's getting a pay check to watch Richt be the real OC, watch Walton save his ***, and the one thing that he does on his own, he's horribly unprepared and dents what would be a fantastic recruiting class.

Guy has proven nothing in his career and deserves zero respect.

Nobody paid this kid

His dad was in the league, a first round pick, and works for ESPN.....don't think they need bags

not related

Go figure, you're right. For sure bags then.

Advertisement
way to **** your career up kid

hes gonna be so abused that no NFL team will want him, he had a hard enough time staying healthy in High School... all he will ever be is a hometown hero now and literally nothing more, his NFL dreams are washed

In sports, as it's in the business world, it's all about accountability.

So I'm not one of those guys saying fire him, but George Brown got played and turned out by 17-year-old kid. This is unacceptable. It's George's job to read the situation accurately and act accordingly, and he totally whiffed on this low character kid and his low character family. That's his job and he failed.

No results equals a failure.

This was THE dirtiest **** that's been done to the U by a recruit ever.

The dude was a silent commit for months. He ***ked us in the *** with no Vaseline and a can of sand.

How you gonna wait til almost the end to then **** on coach Brown and Richt that had developed great relationships with him?

In essence he said, "**** you very much" to both of them and the U.

Zero respect for him.

The dude was a silent commit for months. He ***ked us in the *** with no Vaseline and a can of sand.

How you gonna wait til almost the end to then **** on coach Brown and Richt that had developed great relationships with him?

Zero respect for him.

Jordan Scarlet was actually committed to us.

Advertisement

Zero respect for him.

Flipping or the video aren't the bid deal.

The big deal is that he did it to us in a way that didn't give us enough time to bring in another RB for an official this weekend.

Sorry but I never saw why people are hyped on this guy. Looking at his tape he looks small an pudgy and isn't even THAT fast like he supposed to be. He isn't going to be putting on good weight at all. hear he runs a 4.6 lol. sorry but that isn't fast.

Zero respect for him.

Jordan Scarlet was actually committed to us.

Scarlett had been playing games and trolling before he shytted on the U.

Mac's came from out of nowhere. There is NO comparison between the two, except that they both ***ked us.

Just got the real scoop from nycane. According to nycane's guy in the program, McFartland tried to board a plane to Miami but they wouldn't let him on with a 5 ounce bottle of ***. He didn't want to check the *** bottle so he stayed home.

You never know what's going to happen in the world of recruiting, but this gives a whole new meaning to "recruiting is fluid."

And he comin

giphy.gif

Advertisement

Zero respect for him.

The big deal is that he did it to us in a way that didn't give us enough time to bring in another RB for an official this weekend.

Not quite as bad as Northrup imo. IIRC he didn't even delay. Just kept saying he was committed and then sent the LOI in to FSU instead of us on signing day.

Zero respect for him.

If the full video was released it wouldn't be a big deal. But that g-ay *** 2.5 hour roll out was the gayest thing to ever happen in recruiting. That alone was the most ridiculous thing ever.

Advertisement
Fools.

He's picking Maryland anyway, but at this point I dislike him whoever he picks.

Thank God I haven't watched one second of this video and other than refreshing this page I haven't wasted any time on him..

Been reading CIS for seemingly ever now, signed up today as to speak my 2 cents (then get downvoted, trolled or talked **** to)!! We just logged 135 pages of scrap about 1 recruit who made obviously (my opinion) an ill advised decision!! Seriously!! This 1 kid won't change who we are,..won't Change where we headed,.. And will not get to enjoy the spoils of what our program can do for his future!! Sounds like his loss,..not ours! Would he have been a great asset...yes!! Will his absence drasticly change where we going?...I think not!! Were the hurricanes..we've been to the top, on multiple occasion,.. And were headed there again! 1 recruit will not stop us!! But..in response to 135 pages of scrap...we the collective fan base,.. Have trashed our coaches...talked **** about each other,..talked **** about the kids,.. And been wallering in a tub of self pity!! Is this what we are as a collective fan base?? Here's an idea...lets enjoy this next week of watching the rest of the studs who are going to commit to us,..welcome them home,..and lets watch to see who's gonna be the next group of studs to continue to set the new standards for this program!! Were on our way back,.. Tony Macmissedthebus can watch us from his mom and dads house!! Now..feel free to vote me off the island because you don't agree..but..not gonna change what's happening here....nor is a recruit who chose poorly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back