MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid has been rumored to have been a silent for months. Only reason he cancels this announcement is if he changed his mind. He is probably doing it out of respect for Brown. Didn't want dude sitting there in the background like some ******* while he picked Maryland.

We should make a last minute push for one of FSU's RBs not named Akers.

Laborn is better than Akers...IMO

Advertisement
His coach is going to be a Maryland asst. ... He ain't comin

Advertisement
Kid has been rumored to have been a silent for months. Only reason he cancels this announcement is if he changed his mind. He is probably doing it out of respect for Brown. Didn't want dude sitting there in the background like some ******* while he picked Maryland.

Laborn is better than Akers...IMO

SMH no just no

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maryland being a city is almost more believable than those asserting that the University of Maryland still has a football program.

Advertisement
Pretty lame of the Maryland corch to put that kind of pressure on the kid if that's true. "So if you go to Miami I'll still be stuck here and don't get to further my career. No pressure"

He made a video. No one was going to be "sitting in the background". Youre offbase per usual.

He was set to announce on Bleacher Report Snapchat you dumb ****. Get off my jock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back