Luther Luke Campbell is hosting a Twitter space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave Chapelle GIF by moodman

Advertisement
I'm not calling out anyone saying "he's right about Curtis Johnson" because we're essentially talking about two different things and Puke is playing a game here that lets him continue his nonsense.

No **** that Curtis Johnson would be a phenomenal addition to this staff. But the bar shouldn't be getting a guy that just interviewed to be an NFL OC on our staff as a POSITIONS COACH to be like "Well, Puke has a point!".

Puke uses essentially a beyond longshot/borderline fantasy hire to give/get credence to all the other bullsh!t he wants to spew and unqualified or washed friends he wants to demand be added to every staff.

He'll then hold us to this idiotic standard, will publicly **** on the program he "loves" but then will run and be a good little puppet for FSU or Clemson or any SEC program that even acknowledges his ever increasingly pathetic existence as a 61 yr old Miramar resident.

Last edited:
Quite a bit of our fans wants us to hire James Coley too, so he’s not far off on that...

And I agree with Lockette, very good recruiter & good guy altogether.

I don’t think Luke hates Miami the way yall think he does, he’s just very jaded & disgruntled because of the last 5 staffs didn’t acknowledge him & stroke his ego & he’s an old dude set in his ways.

Luke is cool people though, if you ever talk to him he’s funny AF & not this super Miami hater that yall believe him to be, he just has a different way of looking at things.

Yall give him more power than he actually has.

I can agree with everything you say.

But he also threatened to blackmail UM with his "inside information".

So...I'm not a fan of his commentary. Though I own and enjoy all the old 2Live albums.

I think Luke wants access to UM like he had in the past. Hes in the political crowd, community crowd, and high school crowd now. To him all he’s missing is being back on the sidelines of games, meeting rooms of players, and in practices at UM to complete his Mayor of Miami ego. Can’t do it with his name alone anymore he needs his guys there to give him them invites in and around the team and coaches. The fact every staff has basically told him to eff off probably burns his soul. Trick Daddy is just as influential in Miami culture and you don’t hear nothing from him as much as you do from Luke.

Advertisement
Agreed. I've always had a negative view on Luke, but he's changed my mind listening to some of these spaces. He's not wrong in the fact that we could use another guy who specifically knows his way around down here as an assistant coach. I don't necessarily think that will lock South Florida down like he believes it will.

The thing with him is that he wants guys he knows and or is familiar with and nobody else.
Don’t fall for it. He always has an agenda and will turn on anyone at any time.

We are paying for a Top 5 coaching staff now. God bless them, but that isn't Thomas, Beard or whoever. This program should never, ever, be hiring a HS coach as a on field coach, ever. Mario will be back to, you are holding first dibs for the home team and idiots like Luke that have lost their way, will get set straight once this program is back. Fall in line for the cities home team, we are taking our power back. Not back all the way to throwing Gators through any close piece of glass, but you better acknowledge who is in the room if it is a Cane and you aren't setting the demands anymore. Act with some decent humility every is fine. As I posted earlier, S. FL is being represented plenty in this program. Invite Luke to see our sports psychologist free of charge and get out of the way. Win big and handlers, coaches, whoever aren't stopping a local kid from coming.

I'm not calling out anyone saying "he's right about Curtis Johnson" because we're essentially talking about two different things and Puke is playing a game here that lets him continue his nonsense.

No **** that Curtis Johnson would be a phenomenal addition to this staff. But the bar shouldn't be getting a guy that just interviewed to be an NFL OC on our staff as a POSITIONS COACH to be like "Well, Puke has a point!".

Puke uses essentially a beyond longshot/borderline fantasy hire to give/get credence to all the other bullsh!t he wants to spew and unqualified or washed friends he wants to demand be added to every staff.

He'll then hold us to this idiotic standard, will publicly **** on the program he "loves" but then will run and be a good little puppet for FSU or Clemson or any SEC program that even acknowledges his ever increasingly pathetic existence as a 61 yr old Miramar resident.

Luke is retarded if he thinks that Curtis Johnson has in his sights a college position coach as his next career move. The guy is a legit NFL OC candidate.

JFC the guy just talks shlt to talk shlt.

Advertisement
Regardless of his on-again, off-again "fandom" over the years, Uncle Luke has much deeper connections to Canes Football and the communities that have produced so many of our great players than all but a few folks.
Then he should start acting like it. Campbell wants people to kiss his rings like he some college football Pope or something. He mood swings more than any woman I know. Like I tell my kids; In or out.

Advertisement
Luke has way too much perceived clout from local smooth brains but the guy hasn’t done a single solitary thing that’s been positive for the university since his 30 seconds of fame as a celebrity three decades ago. Launch him into the sun for all I care.

I think Luke wants access to UM like he had in the past. Hes in the political crowd, community crowd, and high school crowd now. To him all he’s missing is being back on the sidelines of games, meeting rooms of players, and in practices at UM to complete his Mayor of Miami ego. Can’t do it with his name alone anymore he needs his guys there to give him them invites in and around the team and coaches. The fact every staff has basically told him to eff off probably burns his soul. Trick Daddy is just as influential in Miami culture and you don’t hear nothing from him as much as you do from Luke.
And Mario has absolutely no time for him and his BS.....

Advertisement
I'm having a hard time stopping myself from deleting this thread as advertising for Puke. Please, please, please stop putting this clown's "news" on CIS. I fear my authoritarian nature may get the better of me...
Oh no... Please don't.
iu

burn it

People on twitter pop'n off on puke for bashing Cooney and DVD. Sounds like he musta been going in on them pretty hard. What a clown.

Tell that buck tooth beaver to get his teeth fixed. Some Trailerhassee **** for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back