Luther Luke Campbell is hosting a Twitter space

Status
Not open for further replies.
The double team of Luke & Billy Corben should never be allowed in campus or at a game ever again.

They utilize the UM name when it’s to their benefit and then Crap on it at every opportunistic time and say “they are keeping it real.”
Comparing luke to that dude is hilariously stupid

Advertisement
Reverse Fran Healy GIF by Travis
He said this in the spaces like 5 times and nobody cares looll mind made up already. I understand it but im sayin why the **** do yall take what he says so serious if he’s irrelevant? Just ignore it he’s just talking ****
yup, crazy as ****..

I can't understand how people who haven't done a fraction of what he has for Miami come on here every chance they get to disparage his character, but know they wouldn't say a **** thing to his face.
This is why i say some of this fanbase doesn’t really understand miami, their favorite canes were helped by luke but they say he hates the school it’s hilarious. He’s done more for kids here than anyone on this board hating. I really dont take him serious but disrespecting him is crazy to me as somebody from Miami

Mario had someone talk to him or did it himself Can tell from a recent tweet or two from one hit wonder man

Mario had someone talk to him or did it himself Can tell from a recent tweet or two from one hit wonder man
He said months ago he had a 2 or 3 hour long talk with mario, he’s said in the spaces he loves the staff plenty of times. He’s just advocating for coaches in south Florida who dont have a big voice and deserve better for all the work they have put in,all the extra **** he says is just him talking **** dont take it serious lol.

Advertisement
He said this in the spaces like 5 times and nobody cares looll mind made up already. I understand it but im sayin why the **** do yall take what he says so serious if he’s irrelevant? Just ignore it he’s just talking ****

This is why i say some of this fanbase doesn’t really understand miami, their favorite canes were helped by luke but they say he hates the school it’s hilarious. He’s done more for kids here than anyone on this board hating. I really dont take him serious but disrespecting him is crazy to me as somebody from Miami

I don't take him seriously anymore. I used to give him the benefit of doubt, but just can't now. I don't doubt that in the 80's he helped out our guys and the community. But now, he just comes off as a bitter old guy. And if threatening the U with the NCAA over what QB starts the game is "Love", then he can keep it.

Advertisement
Was thinking the same thing. He goes in on the space about how we need these local guys on staff and how noone will be able to recruit Miami like these guys and blah blah blah, then had a tweet the next day about how everyone should be excited by the amazing staff Mario put together. Soon as I saw it I was like oh yeah, Mario told him to stfu lol

Brother - understood what he did for Miami back in the day. Understood what he’s done for coaches, inner city kids, etc.

But he’s had a consistent pattern of sh*tting on the university. We all criticize the university as fans but he has a platform based on who he is and he has taken the route to another level of steering kids to FSU, consistently sh*tting on the program at every opportunity while playing the victim card. If this wasn’t the case, you think people here would be so anti-Luke?

Billy Corben, same thing. Alum, created the U film but yet contributes nothing to the university and sh*ts on the university at every opportunity and goes and attacked people that are trying to make a difference (see Ruiz). Always creating a cloud of doubt and suspicion. He loves that sh*t.

He said months ago he had a 2 or 3 hour long talk with mario, he’s said in the spaces he loves the staff plenty of times. He’s just advocating for coaches in south Florida who dont have a big voice and deserve better for all the work they have put in,all the extra **** he says is just him talking **** dont take it serious lol.
Others do. There’s no context on twitter. And luke should know that.

Advertisement
We all criticize the university as fans but he has a platform based on who he is and he has taken the route to another level of steering kids to FSU, consistently sh*tting on the program at every opportunity while playing the victim card.

What kids did Luke steer to FSU?

What kids did Luke steer to FSU?
He had a good stretch where after Shannon was fired he talked up FSU to kids and pretty much had consistently hooked up with Telly Locket and others up there to pull kids out of Miami.

Advertisement
I don't take him seriously anymore. I used to give him the benefit of doubt, but just can't now. I don't doubt that in the 80's he helped out our guys and the community. But now, he just comes off as a bitter old guy. And if threatening the U with the NCAA over what QB starts the game is "Love", then he can keep it.
I don’t fault u for that i can see why he annoys people but I just dont take him serious lol and i have too much respect for what he’s done for kids here in the 80s and way after to disrespect him for some football **** lol

Brother - understood what he did for Miami back in the day. Understood what he’s done for coaches, inner city kids, etc.

But he’s had a consistent pattern of sh*tting on the university. We all criticize the university as fans but he has a platform based on who he is and he has taken the route to another level of steering kids to FSU, consistently sh*tting on the program at every opportunity while playing the victim card. If this wasn’t the case, you think people here would be so anti-Luke?

Billy Corben, same thing. Alum, created the U film but yet contributes nothing to the university and sh*ts on the university at every opportunity and goes and attacked people that are trying to make a difference (see Ruiz). Always creating a cloud of doubt and suspicion. He loves that sh*t.
Billy corben and luke dont belong in the same convo, billy has benefited off of the U, the U benefited off a culture that luke put on the map its a big difference. Thats why i ask where are from because only someone from here and has family that knows or grew up at that time will understand

And with the steering kids **** luke has said plenty of times he has called miami coaches about players that have went on to be stars and they weren’t interested or just didn’t listen. Devonta freeman and ty hilton for example, is he supposed to say ok kid Miami doesn’t want u im not gonna help u get in any other college? No he did what any other coach or mentor should do and call people he’s cool with to get that kid in college regardless if its a rival or not. **** is bigger than the U and FSU rival these kids going to college is more important so that lil narrative has always been bull**** to me.

He has a elite talent there now and what did the last WR coach say? Oh he’s too small and they walked past him and IGNORED HIM at a camp now he’s committed to clemson, why tf would he be loyal to that ****? Thats bull****

Others do. There’s no context on twitter. And luke should know that.
He explained it in context on twitter spaces and nobody here posted what he said. The same **** he tweeted there he said days ago, but if u read this board you’d think he called the feds on us lol

He had a good stretch where after Shannon was fired he talked up FSU to kids and pretty much had consistently hooked up with Telly Locket and others up there to pull kids out of Miami.

LOL, nahhhh Bro, I think your recollection of things are inaccurate.

Lockette didn't coach at FSU until 2017, Shannon was fired in 2010, so there's no way that Telly was the reason that kids were going up there. Shannon never offered Freeman, and by the time that Golden offered Him He was already on FSU's campus, so how's that Luke's fault?

Luke tried to steer Cooper to Miami, but Golden thought Waters was better LOL, so how's that Luke's fault?

If anything, Luke's tried to steer kids to Miami, not His fault that we had we had an investigation and coRches at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back