Luther Luke Campbell is hosting a Twitter space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk why yall take luke so serious lol, he’s just advocating for south Florida high school coaches who deserve opportunities in college. Just so happens to be he’s from miami and has a history with the program. Yall paint him to be a bad person but he’s really not lol he’s speaking up for coaches who deserve better. Thats his main point if people really listen to him and ignore the extra bull**** and delivery

Advertisement
Idk why yall take luke so serious lol, he’s just advocating for south Florida high school coaches who deserve opportunities in college. Just so happens to be he’s from miami and has a history with the program. Yall paint him to be a bad person but he’s really not lol he’s speaking up for coaches who deserve better. Thats his main point if people really listen to him and ignore the extra bull**** and delivery
He’s a racist POS who tried to bring the program down, **** him and if you support him…well

He’s a racist POS who tried to bring the program down, **** him and if you support him…well
Lol u emotional at 8am? And if u really think luke would try to bring the program down then that proves my point looll…Why do yall take what he says so serious? He’s a fan just like us, I haven’t been on here long but people say wild **** on here too. Whether yall like it or not luke is miami and all the crying yall do not gonna change that

F him....Threaten to snitch Gap tooth MFer....I can't stand him...

I really hope that we hear these lyrics during the Super Bowl halftime show...

Now understand this, my ni@@a Dre can't be touched
Luke's bending over so Luke's getting fvcked, buster
Must've thought I was sleazy
Or thought I was a mark 'cause I used to hang with Eazy
Animosity made you speak what you spoke (Yeah)
Ayo, Dre (What up?) Chip this ni@@a off, loc
If it ain't another ho that I gots to fvck with
Gap teeth in your mouth so my d!ck's gots to fit
With my nuts on your tonsils
While you're on stage rappin' at your wack-a$$ concert
And I'ma snatch your a$$ from the backside
And show you how Death Row pull off that who-ride
Now you might not understand me
'Cause I'ma rob you in Compton and blast you in Miami
Then we gonna creep to South Central
On a street knowledge mission
as I steps in the temple
Spot him, got him, as I pulls out my strap
Got my chrome to the side of his White Sox hat
You tryna check my homie, you best check yourself
'Cause when you diss Dre you diss yourself
, motherfvcker (Yeah, ni@@a)

Luke is retarded if he thinks that Curtis Johnson has in his sights a college position coach as his next career move. The guy is a legit NFL OC candidate.

JFC the guy just talks shlt to talk shlt.

Exactly. Luke is acting like somehow, some way, for some crazy reason, Mario doesn't want C.J. or wouldn't hire C.J.

Does Luke think that our alums (playing alums and coaching alums) never talk? That the only time they converse on the phone is for job interviews?

1644762749309.png

Advertisement
Lol u emotional at 8am? And if u really think luke would try to bring the program down then that proves my point looll…Why do yall take what he says so serious? He’s a fan just like us, I haven’t been on here long but people say wild **** on here too. Whether yall like it or not luke is miami and all the crying yall do not gonna change that

This is not a criticism, but how old are you? Because if you are too young to remember when Luke threatened IN THE PRESS to report Miami for various violations if his particular preference for starting QB did not get the job, then you really can't comprehend what Luke actually did. And if you think the things that anonymous people say privately on this board are the equivalent of the things that Luke has said publicly, then nobody can help you to understand this.

Luke's problem is that it's never enough. He ****es and moans that him and the other local coaches won't send their kids to the U until they hire local HS coaches. It's funny, because even when we've hired the "Ice" Harris of the world he still drags us and kids still head to the SEC or wherever. The whole trying to hold the U hostage just get's old.

Advertisement
If you're theory of benevolence actually was true then Puke would advocate for his precious South Florida high school coaches to be hired ELSEWHERE in college football too.

We ever see Puke make a public statement directed at Clemson or Baga or any SEC school about only coming down here to pluck kids but never taking any coaches with them? THAT would be pretty easy, huh? But he NEVER does it because he's an aging fraud with an agenda- one that is purely focused on his own ego and personal benefit.

As has been established, thankfully he's largely irrelevant- aside from those of us that feel compelled to educate fellow fans (like we have to about Corben) regarding snakes in our midst.

Last edited:

Good morning Luke…you finally get a spot on CIS….

• Haha
Reactions: E1k
I really hope that we hear these lyrics during the Super Bowl halftime show...

Now understand this, my ni@@a Dre can't be touched
Luke's bending over so Luke's getting fvcked, buster
Must've thought I was sleazy
Or thought I was a mark 'cause I used to hang with Eazy
Animosity made you speak what you spoke (Yeah)
Ayo, Dre (What up?) Chip this ni@@a off, loc
If it ain't another ho that I gots to fvck with
Gap teeth in your mouth so my d!ck's gots to fit
With my nuts on your tonsils
While you're on stage rappin' at your wack-a$$ concert
And I'ma snatch your a$$ from the backside
And show you how Death Row pull off that who-ride
Now you might not understand me
'Cause I'ma rob you in Compton and blast you in Miami
Then we gonna creep to South Central
On a street knowledge mission
as I steps in the temple
Spot him, got him, as I pulls out my strap
Got my chrome to the side of his White Sox hat
You tryna check my homie, you best check yourself
'Cause when you diss Dre you diss yourself
, motherfvcker (Yeah, ni@@a)

LOL, can't take a guy that used to wear sequins seriously. And besides, Luke and His boys ran Death Row outta town at Jack The Rapper, had them b!tches shook.

Advertisement
Every time this guy speaks yall run here to say

“Omg Luke said X,Y,Z”
“Cant believe he hates Miami”

Then like clockwork, y’all do it all over again. What is the point
yup, crazy as ****..

I can't understand how people who haven't done a fraction of what he has for Miami come on here every chance they get to disparage his character, but know they wouldn't say a **** thing to his face.

Reactions: E1k
The double team of Luke & Billy Corben should never be allowed in campus or at a game ever again.

They utilize the UM name when it’s to their benefit and then Crap on it at every opportunistic time and say “they are keeping it real.”

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back