Tears LSU Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m glad you used that word. I’ve been wanting to, but felt it wasn’t appropriate, it sounds terrible, but it really isn’t. I have a good work friend that says “coo…“ and that’s how he describes himself. He’s from Louisiana has lived in several places the only name I can remember is Slidell. But other places as well. And he’s got that talk down
Yeah we embrace the coonass title. And if a coonass ever offers to cook for you, make sure you accept the offer, lol.

Advertisement
This Kelly thing is going to implode on LSU is it's going to be terrific.

- Unable to take any staff (of note) from ND
- Reputation from ND as unlikeable and the antithesis of a players' coach
- Is not big into recruiting

He might do well, but I think he's an awful fit for LSU.
Max Johnson in the transfer portal and his brother (#3 TE) decommited. They also lost a WR commitment. All a week after Kelly was hired.

Max Johnson in the transfer portal and his brother (#3 TE) decommited. They also lost a WR commitment. All a week after Kelly was hired.

Well, it is interesting. My guess is that kelly has his eye on a portal QB bc that roster doesn’t really have a good qb on it. If that’s the case, maybe kelly told max this and he left?

Well, it is interesting. My guess is that kelly has his eye on a portal QB bc that roster doesn’t really have a good qb on it. If that’s the case, maybe kelly told max this and he left?
Johnson played well this year. He's not leaving because Kelly doesn't want him. They already lost the previous starter to the portal at the beginning of the season when Johnson won the job.

LSU now has only 2 scholarship QBs who haven't played. Kelly wouldn't be pushing Johnson out even if he has eyes on a transfer QB.

It's going to be interesting where Spencer Rattler winds up? To my knowledge, he's the only portal QB that could come into a program and be a difference maker. I don't think he'd go to LSU because Kelly is such a ****.

Kelly will do fine with recruiting because kids around Louisiana want to go to LSU, but not because of him.

Advertisement
Johnson played well this year. He's not leaving because Kelly doesn't want him. They already lost the previous starter to the portal at the beginning of the season when Johnson won the job.

LSU now has only 2 scholarship QBs who haven't played. Kelly wouldn't be pushing Johnson out even if he has eyes on a transfer QB.

It's going to be interesting where Spencer Rattler winds up? To my knowledge, he's the only portal QB that could come into a program and be a difference maker. I don't think he'd go to LSU because Kelly is such a ****.

Kelly will do fine with recruiting because kids around Louisiana want to go to LSU, but not because of him.

How do you think he’ll do outside of Louisiana? The guy comes across as really unlikable. I mean personally I really dislike him. There’s just something about him. So yes Louisiana natives will still by and large probably gravitate towards LSU. But he’s got to do better than just that state.

Last edited:
Is he listening to zydeco and taking fashion tips from Clifton Chenier, now?

42D6405B-8BF3-4699-A7ED-8EB6EDE84CF2.jpeg

How do you think he’ll do outside of Louisiana? The guy comes across as really unlikable. I mean personally I really dislike him. There’s just something about him. So yes Louisiana natives will still by and large probably gravitate towards LSU. But he’s got to do better than just that state.
He has a very punchable face for sure

Advertisement
Well, I don't know how he recruits. I think the kids went to ND for the and school not for him. I imagine that his assistants did all the recruiting and the players probably didn't really get to know him until they enrolled and got to campus..

He may be completely different with his team. However, anyone can spot ******* when they see one.

Yikes at Brian Kelly - what the **** did he do to **** off Corey Raymond to leave LSU?

Advertisement
Back