Tears LSU Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought Kelly was going to work out at LSU... after all these videos....

Not So Good GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

This Kelly thing is going to implode on LSU is it's going to be terrific.

- Unable to take any staff (of note) from ND
- Reputation from ND as unlikeable and the antithesis of a players' coach
- Is not big into recruiting

He might do well, but I think he's an awful fit for LSU.
Terrible. He will be gone year 2. The worst hire so far this coaching carousel

Advertisement
Best thing Kelly did was hire Frank Wilson, at least from a recruiting standpoint. Otherwise, they're in trouble.

Ok, in truth that’s not that bad. Then again, as long as that f**ker fails, I don’t care at all about truth.

Advertisement
Advertisement
unfortunately brian kelly will make it work, don't like the dude and he's a freaking weirdo but the man knows how to coach and has won everywhere he's ever gone.

with the resources and money at LSU he'll be fine, especially depending on when saban retires
I agree with you when you say he knows how to coach, but what exactly is your definition of "making it work"? Not being a smartass lol, but you got Saban rolling along, and Jimbo is recruiting at another level for Aggie right now. Then you still have the wild card of a Ole Miss/Arkansas/Mississippi State.

LSU is a school where Les Miles and Ed Orgeron could win a natty. I know the phrase "if they can do it, anyone can" is probably a little too disrespectful but uh...

Kelly gonna have LSU overranked every year with a 9-3 record. Spitting image of ND. Every year they would get talked about how they are so good and every year they drop games that they would have no business losing. ESPN would be gurgling their balls up until that point

Advertisement
Back