Tears LSU Tears

Advertisement
Ya'll gotta watch these videos down right here.

Corch Kelly done gone all carpet bagger now I'm gonna tell ya!

LSU's Brian Kelly accused of faking Southern accent when talking to Tigers fans at basketball game

I mean, if that hound don't got a tick on it in the porch, then you stay out the hollar!

His accent is GLORIOUS!!!

Advertisement
This Kelly thing is going to implode on LSU is it's going to be terrific.

- Unable to take any staff (of note) from ND
- Reputation from ND as unlikeable and the antithesis of a players' coach
- Is not big into recruiting

He might do well, but I think he's an awful fit for LSU.

He's got all the chance of success at LSU as Fire Marshall Bill in a nitroglycerin factory. And the end result is going to be similarly spectacular.

0d232cbb757521e787c2be15efd65cfe.gif

Advertisement
The guy comes of as a fake a hole, just like Urban Lier. but since both are good coaches.. folks over look it.. until they leave.. then you hear all the bs they put up with them.

Advertisement
This Kelly thing is going to implode on LSU is it's going to be terrific.

- Unable to take any staff (of note) from ND
- Reputation from ND as unlikeable and the antithesis of a players' coach
- Is not big into recruiting

He might do well, but I think he's an awful fit for LSU.
Agree and could be quite the soap opera to watch over the next couple years. Interested to see who he brings in as coordinators.

Advertisement
Ya'll gotta watch these videos down right here.

Corch Kelly done gone all carpet bagger now I'm gonna tell ya!

LSU's Brian Kelly accused of faking Southern accent when talking to Tigers fans at basketball game

I mean, if that hound don't got a tick on it in the porch, then you stay out the hollar!

His accent is GLORIOUS!!!

And so it begins. It's one of the reasons I am so pro-Mario. Fit matters.

LSU after Saban, always had likeable coaches in Miles and Orgeron. The latter is flawed as a coach, but an elite recruiter. Brian Kelly is not an elite recruiter and he's going to end up ****ing off those Louisiana boys in the long term. Very telling that not one coach followed him over to LSU and opted to stay with Freeman.

Advertisement
Back