• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Tears LSU Tears

TemplarCane

I miss the BLOCK THREAD function
Premium
I’m trying to decide which would be better, Miami running all over Penn State with Manny as PSU’s DC, or trouncing LSU with Kelly. I guess helping Manny set a third team’s single-game record for defensive futility would be the choice, but damn wouldn’t stomping Kelly, again, feel good.

Last edited:

jnw4563

Sophomore
I’m try to decide which would be better, Miami running all over Penn State with Manny as PSU’s DC, or trouncing LSU with Kelly. I guess helping Manny set a third team’s single-game record for defensive futility would be the choice, but damn wouldn’t stomping Kelly, again, feel good.
I’m all for trouncing LSU

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
Great advice. I suspect Mario will follow suit on CIS👇
Screenshot_20220121-225903_DuckDuckGo.jpg

TimeBum

"What is this? A center for ants?"
Premium
FUCKING PURE GENIUS

I recommended a similar formation when Kaaya was QB since the OL was so horrendously bad and his lack of speed compounded the problem. Instead of the shotgun, I called it "the howitzer." You'd have your RB close to the line to take a direct snap on a run play, then the Kaaya would be 20 yards back to take a deep snap for the pass plays. That ideally should have bought him at least 2-3 seconds to find a WR or throw the ball away. Shouldn't be any blind spots for a QB that far back to miss a pass rusher so at least he wouldn't get sacked 15 times per game. I probably put too much thought into that.

kryptonite

AARP
I recommended a similar formation when Kaaya was QB since the OL was so horrendously bad and his lack of speed compounded the problem. Instead of the shotgun, I called it "the howitzer." You'd have your RB close to the line to take a direct snap on a run play, then the Kaaya would be 20 yards back to take a deep snap for the pass plays. That ideally should have bought him at least 2-3 seconds to find a WR or throw the ball away. Shouldn't be any blind spots for a QB that far back to miss a pass rusher so at least he wouldn't get sacked 15 times per game. I probably put too much thought into that.
If I were you, I definitely wouldn’t think too hard about being on the same page as an lsu fan.