Tears LSU Tears

I’m trying to decide which would be better, Miami running all over Penn State with Manny as PSU’s DC, or trouncing LSU with Kelly. I guess helping Manny set a third team’s single-game record for defensive futility would be the choice, but **** wouldn’t stomping Kelly, again, feel good.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m try to decide which would be better, Miami running all over Penn State with Manny as PSU’s DC, or trouncing LSU with Kelly. I guess helping Manny set a third team’s single-game record for defensive futility would be the choice, but **** wouldn’t stomping Kelly, again, feel good.
I’m all for trouncing LSU

Great advice. I suspect Mario will follow suit on CIS👇
Screenshot_20220121-225903_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
******* PURE GENIUS

I recommended a similar formation when Kaaya was QB since the OL was so horrendously bad and his lack of speed compounded the problem. Instead of the shotgun, I called it "the howitzer." You'd have your RB close to the line to take a direct snap on a run play, then the Kaaya would be 20 yards back to take a deep snap for the pass plays. That ideally should have bought him at least 2-3 seconds to find a WR or throw the ball away. Shouldn't be any blind spots for a QB that far back to miss a pass rusher so at least he wouldn't get sacked 15 times per game. I probably put too much thought into that.

I recommended a similar formation when Kaaya was QB since the OL was so horrendously bad and his lack of speed compounded the problem. Instead of the shotgun, I called it "the howitzer." You'd have your RB close to the line to take a direct snap on a run play, then the Kaaya would be 20 yards back to take a deep snap for the pass plays. That ideally should have bought him at least 2-3 seconds to find a WR or throw the ball away. Shouldn't be any blind spots for a QB that far back to miss a pass rusher so at least he wouldn't get sacked 15 times per game. I probably put too much thought into that.
If I were you, I definitely wouldn’t think too hard about being on the same page as an lsu fan.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back