LSU Away Game Ticket Availability for Hurricane Club Members

Advertisement
Well, Tier 1 had 165 in the original email and I doubt that’s changed significantly.

Side note: we’ve got the cheapest fūcking fan base of any major contending P5 power program, and it’s not even close. If this was Alabama, Georgia, Clemson etc, there would be thousands in Tier 1
They also have a massive alumni network. One of the downsides of being a small private university.

Edit: I wonder how many good seats will actually be avaliable at noon.

Advertisement

Attachments

• 20724B90-6FD0-4A4A-BDD9-217BB9C7C7DF.jpeg
    20724B90-6FD0-4A4A-BDD9-217BB9C7C7DF.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
Would be curious to hear from anyone in tier 1 today regarding the selection process.
me too. And where exactly all the seats are. I have looked at the map on the Advocare site as well as some of the 3rd party sellers. Curious where UM tix are

Advertisement
Tier 1 went up to 172
Tier 2 847
Tier 3 8425

I’m a Tuesday person.
I pressed the ticket office and they said tier 2 was about 1000. But I agree with you, it was 850ish and 900 joined hurricane club last week, so it has to be close to 2000. We moved from 450 in tier 3 to 150 in tier 2 with a 250 impact donation, so a lot of season ticket holders makking tha extra donation to move up to tier 2. Just sharing data. Razrcane - what is your rank in tier 2?

I could get my rank in Tier 2 but I really don’t care. My appointment is for 9:00am tomorrow and I think that’s the earliest. The most important factor is your appointment time.

Advertisement
I could get my rank in Tier 2 but I really don’t care. My appointment is for 9:00am tomorrow and I think that’s the earliest. The most important factor is your appointment time.

Agreed. It is all about appointment time

@txcanes my rank is in the 1100s in tier 2 way down towards the bottom. For some perspective, I recently became a season ticket holder in December. My appointment time is tomorrow at noon est (11 am cst since I am in the central time zone).

Agreed. It is all about appointment time

@txcanes my rank is in the 1100s in tier 2 way down towards the bottom. For some perspective, I recently became a season ticket holder in December. My appointment time is tomorrow at noon est (11 am cst since I am in the central time zone).
thanks - just curious how this new system is working. And you are right , that means they added a bunch of folks to tier 2. Get good seats!

Last edited:
@OriginalCanesCanesCanes Agreed - I am just trying to figure out how they are doing the ranking. We are in Field club on the Visitors side, section 118. Club Lavender, have had these seats for 15 years or so. Tuesday at 9 it is, happy hunting!

Advertisement
Yikes...visitors side?

Have you ever been around LSU fans?

I’ve heard stories.
Those are our Canes season tickets! I will be on Miami side for this game, you are right, some LSU fans are way bad. Some are great, I made a couple good friends at the college world series from LSU.

Those are our Canes season tickets! I will be on Miami side for this game, you are right, some LSU fans are way bad. Some are great, I made a couple good friends at the college world series from LSU.

Oh ok, got it. I misunderstood and thought you meant Arlington, I take it you’re a local like me.

Yea, visitor side for our season tickets are meaningless. Except you get more sun for the noon games.

Anyway, I already can’t wait for the season to start already.

Well this worked out well. Section 310 row 4 (6)and 221 row 1(4) for a friend. Big savings over similar, not as good, seats on stubhub and vivid. Worse seats than 310 in 307 selling for 600 on stubhub.

Advertisement
Back