LSU Away Game Ticket Availability for Hurricane Club Members

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
Just an FYI - just got this email for seat selection to the LSU game - see below:

Dear Mr. XXXXXX,

As a benefit of your Hurricane Club Membership, you have the opportunity to request away football game tickets, including the 2018 AdvoCare Classic at AT&T Stadium featuring Miami vs LSU. Please read below for important information regarding football away game tickets.

Miami vs LSU at AT&T Stadium: All Hurricane Club members will have the opportunity to select their own seats via an online stadium map for the LSU game. You will receive a LSU Seat Selection Appointment, which will be determined by your Hurricane Club Allocation Tier (see below).

Hurricane Club Allocation Tiers for Away Game Tickets: The Hurricane Club Allocation Tiers allow for an organized ranking of members. Your allocation is based on annual level of support, and includes lifetime total giving to athletics and consecutive years of support. Allocations for away football games and post-season play is determined by your ranking within the following tiers:

Tier 1: Golden Cane Society Members and Executive Suites (165 members as of 3/26/2018)

Tier 2: Members with a Student Impact Donation and Season Tickets* (738 members as of 3/26/2018)

Tier 3: Members with a Student Impact Donation or Season Tickets* Only (8,416 members as of 3/26/2018)

You are currently in: Tier X
As of today, your rank within Tier X is X

*Season tickets for football and/or men’s basketball
To elevate your Allocation Tier you can make a Student Impact Donation or buy Season Tickets , which will increase your ranking. For more information on how to increase your gift, please call the Hurricane Club at 305-284-6699 or click here: Student Impact Donation. To buy season tickets, please call the ticket office at 1-800-GO-CANES or visit HurricaneSports.com/Tickets.
AWAY GAME SCHEDULE AND TICKET PRICING
ADDITIONAL AWAY GAME TICKET INFORMATION
  • The deadline to request all away games (other than the AdvoCare Classic) is Friday, June 29.
  • All other away game tickets (not including LSU) will be assigned by the Hurricane Club Allocation Tiers described above. Tickets will be assigned after the June 29 order deadline and mailed no later than 10 days before the game.
  • There are no refunds or exchanges.
If you have questions about your Hurricane Club Allocation Tier, please call the Hurricane Club at 305-284-6699. For all other ticket-related questions, please call the Ticket Office at 1-800-GO-CANES.

Last edited:
Advertisement
man if Jerry world sells out at minimum 100 a pop, and i think it will sell out, thats bringing in more revenue than a good bowl game, or **** maybe a Cowboy game, college ball rules

Advertisement
man if Jerry world sells out at minimum 100 a pop, and i think it will sell out, thats bringing in more revenue than a good bowl game, or **** maybe a Cowboy game, college ball rules

Check cowboys games tickets.. nose bleeds for most games start at 300 a pop

Standing room only in the middle area is usually 40 bucks a pop

Check cowboys games tickets.. nose bleeds for most games start at 300 a pop

Standing room only in the middle area is usually 40 bucks a pop

damm, that JJ is a sob on making money no doubt. I remember when they started working on that stadium, JJ talked the city into pitching in a huge sum of the cost by selling city officials on the idea it would just bring in tons of revenue to said city, said city raised everybody's taxes which ****ed residents off lol. So a couple months ago i pull up the schedule for that stadium for 2018, motocross races, soccer, rodeo's, rock concerts, ALL the Texas high school playoff games (football) 1a-6a, its unbelievable, place is nearly booked for the year, JJ making that money man, by the truck load. His only regret, he would like to have had Elvis Presley to play the grand opening, JJ considers himself a King as well lol. I have heard his new stadium outside of Dallas is smaller but even nicer than Cowboy stadium which is hard to believe, Cowboy stadium is totally awesome it would be hard to top. I also read JJ paid like 150m for the Boys, now that team is worth over a B, more than any team on the planet, man knows how to make money, **** he fired his own daughter for not getting **** done fast enough for him lol sounds like Trump

After the crap show for the acccg I'd rather go through a secondary market. The ticket office consistently repeats the same rhetoric of "high demand and exclusivity for away tickets" I've heard the same nonsense for decades now. Cane fans don't travel well. The few that do shouldn't have to shell out more money to "To elevate your Allocation Tier, which will increase your ranking." I'm sure we all know equally die hard cane fans that actually go to the games and are in their seats at kickoff. Instead of in the parking lot until the second quarter. Unfortunately, not all have the means to donate insanely large amounts of money to "increase their priority for LSU Seat Selection."

After the crap show for the acccg I'd rather go through a secondary market. The ticket office consistently repeats the same rhetoric of "high demand and exclusivity for away tickets" I've heard the same nonsense for decades now. Cane fans don't travel well. The few that do shouldn't have to shell out more money to "To elevate your Allocation Tier, which will increase your ranking." I'm sure we all know equally die hard cane fans that actually go to the games and are in their seats at kickoff. Instead of in the parking lot until the second quarter. Unfortunately, not all have the means to donate insanely large amounts of money to "increase their priority for LSU Seat Selection."

Apparently, you’re not looking at those tiers very closely. LOL.

Advertisement
Apparently, you’re not looking at those tiers very closely. LOL.
I clearly did when I received the e-mail myself. What's your point dumbass? I'm in tier 2 and my acccg seats were crap. My ND seats were crap, FSU seats were crap, bowl game seats were crap. My friends donated more money to increase their chances to get acccg and were shut out. I urge people not to donate. You're still in a lottery pool either way. Look at the people in tier 3. They're going to spend that amount of money to leave their seat assignments to chance. That's like flying cross country on spirit airlines. Go on stub hub or vivid and pick your seats. The cowboy fans who have psl already have seats for sale. We all know seats prices will drop closer to the game.

I clearly did when I received the e-mail myself. What's your point dumbass? I'm in tier 2 and my acccg seats were crap. My ND seats were crap, FSU seats were crap, bowl game seats were crap. My friends donated more money to increase their chances to get acccg and were shut out. I urge people not to donate. You're still in a lottery pool either way. Look at the people in tier 3. They're going to spend that amount of money to leave their seat assignments to chance. That's like flying cross country on spirit airlines. Go on stub hub or vivid and pick your seats. The cowboy fans who have psl already have seats for sale. We all know seats prices will drop closer to the game.

LOL - your ND seats were crap???

My ND seats in south bend, and at soldier field, yes dumbass. Compared to friends who bought tickets through the secondary markets for the same amount I paid through the HC. I've learned my lesson. Save your money fellas and follow my lead. It's cowboys stadium there's plenty of seats.

Don’t listen to this guy, he’s an idiot.

Somebody coming on here and telling people not to donate to the University of Miami. That’s really helpful to the program isn’t it? Go fūck yourself. We have very few people donating as it is. That’s the last thing this program needs.

You urge people not to donate?

Again, you’re not looking at the tiers very closely.

Not that many people donate. That’s the problem.

If you’re in tier 2 you’re only competing against a less than a thousand people for around 50,000 seats. So you have an almost 100% chance to score great seats at book price. And they actually have a seat selection system like they do with season tickets. It’s actually really good.

If you’re in tier 3 they tell you how many people you were competing against.

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

Advertisement
Send me a screenshot of your letter and I’ll believe it. But I think you got caught in the lie with that Notre Dame crap. You’re talking about last year,. And you got busted. Why would you include Notre Dame at soldier Field which was like six years ago.

Don’t listen to this guy, he’s an idiot.

Somebody coming on here and telling people not to donate to the University of Miami. That’s really helpful to the program isn’t it? Go fūck yourself. We have very few people donating as it is. That’s the last thing this program needs.

You urge people not to donate?

Again, you’re not looking at the tiers very closely.

Not that many people donate. That’s the problem.

If you’re in tier 2 you’re only competing against a less than a thousand people for around 50,000 seats. So you have an almost 100% chance to score great seats at book price. And they actually have a seat selection system like they do with season tickets. It’s actually really good.

If you’re in tier 3 they tell you how many people you were competing against.

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

I'm breaking my own rules by not arguing with a moron, but since I took a half day. I have nothing else to do today. So here we go I guess. Where am I telling others not to donate to the school. Whether or not fans want to donate is up to them. As for donating more money to increase their tier level. Then yes, do not do that. It didn't end well for several people I know. If anyone is reading this and had a similar experience by all means feel free to chime in so this d*ck grabber doesn't continue to wet himself. Who cares about the tiers? I have a family, a mortgage, and a kid in college, and another one right behind him. What does it matter how much money I donate? I get the U is private and small but hey I have my own sh*t to worry about and I'm sure others do. Why penalize someone based on their financial status?! Do you even donate? Did you even graduate college let alone go here? You know my tier, whats yours? I'd love to see this Lmfao!!!!

I'm breaking my own rules by not arguing with a moron, but since I took a half day. I have nothing else to do today. So here we go I guess. Where am I telling others not to donate to the school. Whether or not fans want to donate is up to them. As for donating more money to increase their tier level. Then yes, do not do that. It didn't end well for several people I know. If anyone is reading this and had a similar experience by all means feel free to chime in so this d*ck grabber doesn't continue to wet himself. Who cares about the tiers? I have a family, a mortgage, and a kid in college, and another one right behind him. What does it matter how much money I donate? I get the U is private and small but hey I have my own sh*t to worry about and I'm sure others do. Why penalize someone based on their financial status?! Do you even donate? Did you even graduate college let alone go here? You know my tier, whats yours? I'd love to see this Lmfao!!!!

Boo hoo.

Screenshot. Let’s get it out in the open.

Of course I donate.

And if you’re tier 2 you’re competing against less than 1,000 people for 50,000 or more tickets, great odds, and you get to select your tickets from an online map at a preset time. Sounds like season ticket selection, which works great.

You clearly have no understanding. I do.

Respond with facts or a cogent argument to counter my argument, not some sob story about your financial responsibilities - we all have them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Send me a screenshot of your letter and I’ll believe it. But I think you got caught in the lie with that Notre Dame crap. You’re talking about last year,. And you got busted. Why would you include Notre Dame at soldier Field which was like six years ago.
Of course! Better yet send me your address and I'll take it to you so after you validate it you can lick my sack. SMDH!!1 how old are you kid? "you think you caught me in a lie?" LMAOOOOO!!! I included the ND game in chicago because I also got those seats through the HC and once again they were horrendous. I've since gone thorough secondary for most games when the HC says "the demand is great"

Boo hoo.

Screenshot. Let’s get it out in the open.

Of course I donate.

And if you’re tier 2 you’re competing against less than 1,000 people for 50,000 or more tickets, great odds, and you get to select your tickets from an online map at a preset time. Sounds like season ticket selection, which works great.

You clearly have no understanding. I do.

Respond with facts or a cogent argument to counter my argument, not some sob story about your financial responsibilities - we all have them.
You sound like you work for the school. Specifically for the ticket office. So I take it you actually graduating from college is out the window I guess, huh? Have you ever been to at&t stadium? I've been there only once and it's huge! There's no need for anyone to donate more to increase their tier. There will be plenty of seats come September. As for you doubt in my tier status is irrelevant at this point. Lying about my tier status doesn't add inches to my d*ck so why would I lie?

Screenshot or GTFOH.

You’ve been caught in a bald face lie and are doing everything you can to talk your way out of it.

Screenshot it and I’ll apologize like a man. It’s simple. Just remove your name. Easy.

No I don’t work for the ticket office. Good God, I feel sorry for those people having to deal with skinflints like you.

Advertisement
Back