LSU Away Game Ticket Availability for Hurricane Club Members

Advertisement
This is the view I will have except four rows lower, so a little closer to the field, and around the 50 yd line or so.

And somebody already answered, but yes the 300 level is also club level

So, very happy with the seats

ECF7E86C-FCE3-4736-B60C-C1138646D6F3.jpeg

Advertisement
Same - very pleased.

The key, to me anyway, was getting the lower rows and as close to the 50 as possible. Got the lowest row and to my eyeball somewhere between the 45 and 50.

I think the elevation will compare about the upper part 200 club level at the HRS from the pics I've seen, so the sight lines are fantastic.

Perfect view of the field.

For those of you looking for the cheap seats, currently, Section 416 has seats available starting in row 10 (out of 30 rows) and by the time you get to row 17, the entire row is still available. Between rows 10 and 17 the amounts of seats still available increases with each row further up.

The key, to me anyway, was getting the lower rows and as close to the 50 as possible. Got the lowest row and to my eyeball somewhere between the 45 and 50.

I think the elevation will compare about the upper part 200 club level at the HRS from the pics I've seen, so the sight lines are fantastic.

Perfect view of the field.

I ended up getting the last "pair of seats" in C213. The seats I wanted in C213 were on the end but there were three seats next to each other and it wouldn't let me choose only 2 of those seats. So as of right now there are only 6 seats (2 pair of 3 seats) in C213.

Advertisement
I ended up getting the last "pair of seats" in C213. The seats I wanted in C213 were on the end but there were three seats next to each other and it wouldn't let me choose only 2 of those seats. So as of right now there are only 6 seats (2 pair of 3 seats) in C213.

I mean I originally wanted in the 200’s, but if you get in the 300’s in the lower rows, the view is still fantastic, and you can get virtually on the 50.

It’s just personal preference. I would not have considered the 100’s unless it’s the very top row, even if available, because I personally don’t like that shallow angle. Some do like that.

It all has to do with your viewing preference.

I mean I originally wanted in the 200’s, but if you get in the 300’s in the lower rows, the view is still fantastic, and you can get virtually on the 50.

It’s just personal preference. I would not have considered the 100’s unless it’s the very top row, even if available, because I personally don’t like that shallow angle. Some do like that.

It all has to do with your viewing preference.
I sit on row 21 at Hard Rock - much lower and too much is blocked. It was 200 or 300 for me at Cowboy land.

I sit on row 21 at Hard Rock - much lower and too much is blocked. It was 200 or 300 for me at Cowboy land.

Row 21 in the lower level?

Is that numbered from the top or bottom. I forgot how they do at HRH, I’d have to look at my ticket.

I’m in the 200’s and sit just a couple of rows from the top section of 200, but there’s only like about ten or 15 rows in my section.

Advertisement
My cheap *** is buying $100 tickets. I'll let you all know what the best available at that level is currently at after I buy in the next 30 minutes.

There are tickets on stubhub on the Miami sideline for cheaper than $100 right now. I think a lot of the tickets for this game will end up going under face value

There are tickets on stubhub on the Miami sideline for cheaper than $100 right now. I think a lot of the tickets for this game will end up going under face value
Where, just looked and there is nothing under 300, most at 400. My seats in 310 are not available on stub hub. Not sure what you are calling sideline. not there at 100. Very few Nosebleeds under a 100, but that is not what we are buying. Most Miami nosebleeds over 100.Plus you have a 100 handling fee per ticket on stub hub, so those prices add 100 - 500 for sideline. Flat wrong on this one fella.

Grand total of 30 tickets on stub hub in the 400's for under 100 on what you are calling Miami sideline I guess, and you still have to add the 30 handling fee for these. The 100 handling fee is on the 300$ seats.

Advertisement
Row 21 in the lower level?

Is that numbered from the top or bottom. I forgot how they do at HRH, I’d have to look at my ticket.

I’m in the 200’s and sit just a couple of rows from the top section of 200, but there’s only like about ten or 15 rows in my section.
Yes row 21 lower club,section 118. Numbered from the bottom.

For those of you looking for the cheap seats, currently, Section 416 has seats available starting in row 10 (out of 30 rows) and by the time you get to row 17, the entire row is still available. Between rows 10 and 17 the amounts of seats still available increases with each row further up.
good data. For folks, no stub hubs in 416. 425 and 417, 8 tickets at over 220 each, plus handling.

Where, just looked and there is nothing under 300, most at 400. My seats in 310 are not available on stub hub. Not sure what you are calling sideline. not there at 100. Very few Nosebleeds under a 100, but that is not what we are buying. Most Miami nosebleeds over 100.Plus you have a 100 handling fee per ticket on stub hub, so those prices add 100 - 500 for sideline. Flat wrong on this one fella.

Miami side, not sideline, is what I meant. There’s no $100 handling fee on them. You can view them with fees included. But yes they are in the upper deck 50 yard line. I’m seeing sec 412 for $109.

Not where I’ll be sitting, but those seats are $200 face value and almost half price on the secondary market. Good luck, GO CANES!

Got section 114, row 16. Never been to the stadium but didn't want to be too close to the field. Looks like 114 is around the 10-15 yard line? Anyone know if that is accurate?

Advertisement
Back