LSU Away Game Ticket Availability for Hurricane Club Members

Advertisement
There are tickets on stubhub on the Miami sideline for cheaper than $100 right now. I think a lot of the tickets for this game will end up going under face value

Not really about the prices right NOW.

I looked on StubHub. Between the 0 yard lines/sidelines, there are a few around $270. Not many. Each will set you back almost $60 each handling. So that’s already $330 each ticket., and those are in the corner.

Much better tickets are available through the Hurricane Club right now at face value.

If you’re getting them now, it would be plain stupid to go through StubHub. You’ll be getting worse seats and paying more.

People are welcome test the supply and demand market and see what happens later on.

We all know how it works. If the game is far from being a sellout and seats are in abundance, as game day approaches there will be price erosion. But with one caveat. The premium seats may hold their value better. So if you’re looking for something in the club section in the lower rows in the 300’s, close to the 50 yd line, I’d lock in. Or in the 200’s around the 20 yd line. But that’s just me.

EDIT: OK - you were looking in the nosebleeds. I didn’t check those.

Last edited:
Miami side, not sideline, is what I meant. There’s no $100 handling fee on them. You can view them with fees included. But yes they are in the upper deck 50 yard line. I’m seeing sec 412 for $109.

Not where I’ll be sitting, but those seats are $200 face value and almost half price on the secondary market. Good luck, GO CANES!
Not really about the prices right NOW.

I looked on StubHub. Between the 0 yard lines/sidelines, there are a few around $270. Not many. Each will set you back almost $60 each handling. So that’s already $330 each ticket., and those are in the corner.

Much better tickets are available through the Hurricane Club right now at face value.

If you’re getting them now, it would be plain stupid to go through StubHub. You’ll be getting worse seats and paying more.

People are welcome test the supply and demand market and see what happens later on.

We all know how it works. If the game is far from being a sellout and seats are in abundance, as game day approaches there will be price erosion. But with one caveat. The premium seats may hold their value better. So if you’re looking for something in the club section in the lower rows in the 300’s, close to the 50 yd line, I’d lock in. Or in the 200’s around the 20 yd line. But that’s just me.

EDIT: OK - you were looking in the nosebleeds. I didn’t check those.
Spot on.

Miami side, not sideline, is what I meant. There’s no $100 handling fee on them. You can view them with fees included. But yes they are in the upper deck 50 yard line. I’m seeing sec 412 for $109.

Not where I’ll be sitting, but those seats are $200 face value and almost half price on the secondary market. Good luck, GO CANES!
Gotcha - You are right about sections 410-415, which are 200 tickets thru the bowl game - there are many under 200. But they do all carry a handling fee of about 30. Add them to your basket and you see the fees, correct. I had a braincramp and thought the middle nose bleeds were 100. But they are the only ones under face, for a reason of course. The seats I got are not available yet on stub hub and worse seats were 200 more.. The 100 dollar handling fee is on seats that cost 400 on stubhub, 400+100 vs 300. Handling fee on 200 stubhub price is 50. Right after I bought mine I looked for similar seats on stubhub and the handling fee was 100. Guess what, they are all gone now!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
There are tickets on stubhub on the Miami sideline for cheaper than $100 right now. I think a lot of the tickets for this game will end up going under face value

I do appreciate the info. Looks like I could've saved about $10 on my order once all fees are added in based on what is available on stubhub similar to what I got. I did get an aisle seat through UM though, and that's not currently available on stubhub.

I do appreciate the info. Looks like I could've saved about $10 on my order once all fees are added in based on what is available on stubhub similar to what I got. I did get an aisle seat through UM though, and that's not currently available on stubhub.
Your seats are in 416?

Does not appear that LSU took the same approach as UM did for Advocare Classic game. Well done Miami, great seats, better pricing than Stub hub, vivid etc.

Last edited:
I mean I originally wanted in the 200’s, but if you get in the 300’s in the lower rows, the view is still fantastic, and you can get virtually on the 50.

It’s just personal preference. I would not have considered the 100’s unless it’s the very top row, even if available, because I personally don’t like that shallow angle. Some do like that.

It all has to do with your viewing preference.

I agree. Would rather be higher up and on the 50 than down low and on the 10. Especially at Jerry World, where you have the massive screen to see replays and up close action. Went to the Pats-Cowboys game there a couple of years ago and sat in box seats near the 40. Aside from the field level sideline seats, which I just don't get, I really don't think there are many bad seats in that stadium. I think they did a masterful job with the sight lines, the staggering of the stands to keep the seats as close to the field as possible, the big screens, etc, etc. It's all just a matter of what angle you are used to viewing the game from. Me, personally, just like OCCC, I'd rather be closer to the 50 and be able to see the entire field. Watching from the corners sucks, in my opinion.

The option to choose your seats for this game is amazing. The Hurricane Club really needs to start doing this for ACCCG and bowl games. Like NEEDS to. It would be very nice if they could also start to implement the same for road games as well. The more choice we get in selecting our seats for these non-home games, the more valuable the HC membership, season tickets, and additional donations becomes. It's a no-brainer, hope they make it happen and expand on this. Now, not later.

Advertisement
Does not appear that they did the same approach as UM did for our game. Well done Miami, great seats, better pricing than Stub hub, vivid etc.

What do you mean? Are you saying LSU didn't allow their fans to choose their seats? Sorry, just confused by your wording.

Advertisement
I agree. Would rather be higher up and on the 50 than down low and on the 10. Especially at Jerry World, where you have the massive screen to see replays and up close action. Went to the Pats-Cowboys game there a couple of years ago and sat in box seats near the 40. Aside from the field level sideline seats, which I just don't get, I really don't think there are many bad seats in that stadium. I think they did a masterful job with the sight lines, the staggering of the stands to keep the seats as close to the field as possible, the big screens, etc, etc. It's all just a matter of what angle you are used to viewing the game from. Me, personally, just like OCCC, I'd rather be closer to the 50 and be able to see the entire field. Watching from the corners sucks, in my opinion.

The option to choose your seats for this game is amazing. The Hurricane Club really needs to start doing this for ACCCG and bowl games. Like NEEDS to. It would be very nice if they could also start to implement the same for road games as well. The more choice we get in selecting our seats for these non-home games, the more valuable the HC membership, season tickets, and additional donations becomes. It's a no-brainer, hope they make it happen and expand on this. Now, not later.

I agree.

They need to push the other venues for this.

Now it may not always be exactly like this because the particular school may not have their ticket set up through a vendor that has software that allows us to pick our seats, but wherever possible, yes.

And even if the software isn’t available at least let us select an area if the other school allows it. In the past it’s just been Russian roulette.

Advertisement
200 level club is slim pickings, plenty available in 300 club and the rest of the allotment has a ton. Not much left in the 100 level. I’d post a picture of the map but I’m not the most tech savvy. Either way, I think I’m going to wait. Good luck to everyone

Looking at seats in C110 or C310.

Anybody have any thoughts on lower club level vs mezzanine club level?

Concern with lower club is having the screen feel like sitting in the front row of a movie.

Concern with mezzanine club level is that I don't want to cheap out for $100 a ticket less and be disappointed with the distance to the field.

Advertisement
Back