LSU Away Game Ticket Availability for Hurricane Club Members

Oh ok, got it. I misunderstood and thought you meant Arlington, I take it you’re a local like me.

Yea, visitor side for our season tickets are meaningless. Except you get more sun for the noon games.

Anyway, I already can’t wait for the season to start already.
Ready, defense will be world class

Advertisement
Just got mine. Great process. The charge was only $15 for the entire purchase, not per seat. I was hoping for 210 Founders Club, but since those were a few hundred seats, I was dreaming.

I opted for 45-50 yd line (311) second row, so other than row 1, the lowest rows in that section.

I’m thrilled with the seats and price. Paid face value $300.

Here is a screenshot of current availability

8099A710-50A3-4D6B-AAA0-49A56E090819.jpeg

Any questions, let me know.

Advertisement
Does anyone know if you can go back and purchase more tickets if you buy less than the maximum the first time?

Just got mine. Great process. The charge was only $15 for the entire purchase, not per seat. I was hoping for 210 Founders Club, but since those were a few hundred seats, I was dreaming.

I opted for 45-50 yd line (311) second row, so other than row 1, the lowest rows in that section.

View attachment 59333

Thanks for the screen shot. Dang the selection sucks. I was hoping for something in the 200 club level.

Advertisement
I wasn't sure about getting my seats close to the field or up high. So, I got both.

Advertisement
Advertisement

View attachment 59333

It was a great process, seats right near ya!

Advertisement
Back