Longtime heavy booster and Butch supporter says...

ku-xlarge.gif

Advertisement
Notice how all the Bring Back Butch cultists are the ones saying "USC will outbid us!" and "he'll bring probation" and "he doesn't like egos". LMFAO we have people who jerk off to an above average coach SO much that they'd rather not hire what we be the most badass hire the program has ever made.

Read my ******* post **** face, i clearly said if he doesn't like ego's he would have a hard time here...never said I won't be happy with it

LOLOLOL look how rustled the Butch cultists are hahahahah this is epic.

No one is rustled. People are entertained by watching you actually fall for this.

LOL no, you are clearly rustled. You are rustled anytime people mention the possibility of a coach better than a 64 year old retired guy. It's honestly the weirdest thing I've ever seen.

Advertisement
A factor in UMs favor vs USC is the enormous Fundraising drive at USC. The expectation is the HC is going to have to be involved. That's not something he wants anything to do with.

As an Eagles fan, I'm not sure how I feel about this. Can we give Andy Reid a call? Chip destroyed a very good team.

A very good team? LMFAO the Eagles are one of the only non-Superbowl winners in the sport. You have no QB, in a sport where the QB is the entire sport.

Put the bourbon down. Chip thinks Bradford is good. Bradford can't sniff Foles' jockstrap.

I think Chip tested the NFL waters and is probably realizing the college gig is much better, and he can succeed in college. He may be considering us, but just don't see how we get him over USC. They will offer more and I think its more appealing to him. I would be happy with Chip or Butch. I like the defensive mindset that Butch will bring.

No one is rustled. People are entertained by watching you actually fall for this.

LOL no, you are clearly rustled. You are rustled anytime people mention the possibility of a coach better than a 64 year old retired guy. It's honestly the weirdest thing I've ever seen.

The weirdest thing I've ever seen is a bunch of grown men who didn't learn from the last coaching search. You people fall for anything that is printed. Chip Kelly? Yeah, that's happening.

Advertisement
Would love chip here. Kaaya probably transfers if it happens, as he doesn't fit Kelly's offense, at all.

Foles looked fine in it a few years ago, Kaaya is more mobile than Bradford, and Sanchez is far from a dual threat. Kaaya would be just fine. He'd probably enjoy throwing for 400 yds are game.

I mean we have actual real life people complaining about Chip Kelly?

**** outta here.

Only guys with the handle BBB......for fvcks sake Chip Kelly would be the best hire we have made in over 30 years based on proven quality.

I didn't complain about hiring him, simply stated that USC would be extremely difficult to beat out for him..

You're right, he would murder the ACC and all of college football if he did come though

"Wahhhhh some other school is more attractive."

"We can't spend money!"

"He'll never choose us b/c USC won more titles in 1970!"

"Even though since Miami became Miami it has been a better program than any on earth, USC is still better bc they have a cool fight song and Pete Carroll!"

Advertisement
I mean we have actual real life people complaining about Chip Kelly?

**** outta here.

Only guys with the handle BBB......for fvcks sake Chip Kelly would be the best hire we have made in over 30 years based on proven quality.

I didn't complain about hiring him, simply stated that USC would be extremely difficult to beat out for him..

You're right, he would murder the ACC and all of college football if he did come though

"Wahhhhh some other school is more attractive."

"We can't spend money!"

"He'll never choose us b/c USC won more titles in 1970!"

"Even though since Miami became Miami it has been a better program than any on earth, USC is still better bc they have a cool fight song and Pete Carroll!"

How much do you think USC is willing to spend on their next coach?

Advertisement
No chance he would end up choosing us over USC if this were true...

They have deeper pockets, stadium, facilities and recruiting grounds that he's already familiar with..

The only reason I can think of, is that he would want a complete change of scenery and find Miami more appealing..

Jesus ****ing christ people like you don't deserve to be fans of this team......Who won more titles in your lifetime, Miami or USC? For me, it's been Miami 5 USC 1......Now tell me which program is better?

Did I misstate something?

I do think Chip would kill it here though. I'd be like when Dennis Erickson took over.

Dennis took over a team full of Butch Davis recruits. Maybe Chip kills it maybe not

He's the biggest faqbot on the board. Follows me around like a puppy because I smashed him a few weeks ago.

No chance he would end up choosing us over USC if this were true...

They have deeper pockets, stadium, facilities and recruiting grounds that he's already familiar with..

The only reason I can think of, is that he would want a complete change of scenery and find Miami more appealing..

Jesus ****ing christ people like you don't deserve to be fans of this team......Who won more titles in your lifetime, Miami or USC? For me, it's been Miami 5 USC 1......Now tell me which program is better?

Did I misstate something?

I do think Chip would kill it here though. I'd be like when Dennis Erickson took over.

Dennis took over a team full of Butch Davis recruits. Maybe Chip kills it maybe not

Wait, what?

Advertisement
Back