Longtime heavy booster and Butch supporter says...

I would not complain at all about Chip. I still think it's a pipe dream. I just don't see our admin hiring a guy who was branded with a show cause. I also highly doubt we could ever outbid USC.

If USC gets Chip and we get Butch we will be playing each other in the playoffs within 2 years.

I want Butch and would not take Chip over him for Miami. But it would be nice to know that The U is seriously thinking of paying the money that might take and that it would be between USC and us. Chip might be smarter than I think. I doubt we outbid USC, but if they get him and we end up with Butch, I agree the two will be in the playoffs in short order.

Advertisement
Dont you dare tease me with this. It would be effing HUGE. Fvck USC. That's a program that couldn't touch our **** in our best years.

I was close to not posting this because I might then have to deal with being called a liar or stirring the pot, and answering 50 PMs. I wouldn't post it if it didn't come from someone who I consider a good dude.

My skepticism is about timing. While he may be sending out feelers, the timing would have to work an awful lot like Harbaugh's did last year. Except, the NFL East is SO bad.

You've proven that you're not a stupid fake insider scumbag. No need to be gunshy about bringing info even if it doesn't pan out. No one should question your motives. If they do they're *****.

Notice how all the Bring Back Butch cultists are the ones saying "USC will outbid us!" and "he'll bring probation" and "he doesn't like egos". LMFAO we have people who jerk off to an above average coach SO much that they'd rather not hire what we be the most badass hire the program has ever made.

I mean we have actual real life people complaining about Chip Kelly?

**** outta here.

Only guys with the handle BBB......for fvcks sake Chip Kelly would be the best hire we have made in over 30 years based on proven quality.

Chip Kelly recruiting Florida would be epic. All the front running South Florida football players would flock to him.

Maybe it wouldn't work. Might be a disaster. But if there's a better option out there, I haven't seen it. I would be doing cartwheels.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kelly's not a fit in the NFL for a couple reasons: His personality is that of a dictator, which works better with college guys than millionaires; his offense is best suited for college football.

This is why I was on the Chip Kelly movement a long time ago. I thought we should make a power move like Bama did with Saban, Michigan did with Harbaugh and Arkansas did with Petrino. Guys can be had from the NFL after they realize it's not really their scene.

If anyone can get Kelly it's a program like UM because his style is absolutely perfect for the local material. He'd be unstoppable down here.

He's got you fooled.

Advertisement
Nope! Refuse to believe our adminstration can pull it off.
But **** if by some miracle they pull it off.......talk about a home run!
ESPN will go insane trying to explain why he would come here.

Notice how all the Bring Back Butch cultists are the ones saying "USC will outbid us!" and "he'll bring probation" and "he doesn't like egos". LMFAO we have people who jerk off to an above average coach SO much that they'd rather not hire what we be the most badass hire the program has ever made.

Do you think we would ever even enter a bidding was with USC?

Would love chip here. Kaaya probably transfers if it happens, as he doesn't fit Kelly's offense, at all.

Advertisement
After today's embarrassing loss I could see the Lions beating them on Thanksgiving and then him being embarrassed by Belicheck and Brady the week after, that could be the end of the road for Kelly and perfect timing for us to swoop in.

I mean we have actual real life people complaining about Chip Kelly?

**** outta here.

Only guys with the handle BBB......for fvcks sake Chip Kelly would be the best hire we have made in over 30 years based on proven quality.

I didn't complain about hiring him, simply stated that USC would be extremely difficult to beat out for him..

You're right, he would murder the ACC and all of college football if he did come though

Jason Whitlock called this a few weeks ago. Say what you want but the guy has a lot of sources.

Advertisement
Back