Longtime heavy booster and Butch supporter says...

It seems like we're letting Herman and Fuente talk to others. I think this backs up some of the reports. No insider info but I guess we'll take a big shot at Chip then maybe look at Les or Richt. Then if all fails have Butch on line one.

Advertisement
It seems like we're letting Herman and Fuente talk to others. I think this backs up some of the reports. No insider info but I guess we'll take a big shot at Chip then maybe look at Les or Richt. Then if all fails have Butch on line one.

That would be foolish given that Herman and Fuente are probably better coaches than Miles and Richt.

In all honesty...Could this be a realistic coaching staff under Chip Kelly?? I think this could be a great staff

HC/OC – Chip Kelly
QB/Recruiting Coord. - James Coley
OL – Jeff Stoutland (Comes with Kelly from the Eagles)
WR – Kevin Beard
RB – Lamar Thomas (Not his specialty, but would be nice to have him)
TE – Larry Scott
DC – Bud Foster??? Unless he is retained by VT...I like Justin Wilcox from USC too...young guy that can bring energy to the team.
DL – Ed Ogeron
LB – Michael Barrow (Comes back to Miami now that Golden is gone...Could also see him coming back as D-Coordinator)
DB – Mike Rumph

Rumors going around that we want to be top 10 moneywise with staff...this could be it right here.

No.

Bottom line with Chip is we would be relevant again. We would win ACC championships and we would be in college playoffs. Would we win NC? Who knows. But he would give as a good a chance as anyone. And he would bring excitement to this program. If there is one person on this board that was not jealous of his Oregon teams feel free to chime in. Yah he could never beat Stanford but **** was that team fun to watch. If not for super human Cam and that crazy play where the RB never touched the ground then Chip has a NC under is belt as well. So please stop with questions about his coaching ability. If you want to question the show cause then fine that is legit. But what he could do with SFL talent would be ungodly.

There was an interesting article on Yahoo or MSN yesterday that USC has a secret hire lined up that is supposedly big time. The deal is that if any word of this hire is leaked before he signs, whenever that might be, then he is backing out. My first question was that if that were true why would someone be stupid enough to even leak that much information because now the media will be prying. The speculation is that it could be Kelly or Saban. Now in light of what LuCane reports, if it is indeed Kelly I would think he would have given that same directive to UM folks about letting his name leak. So you can look at it two ways. USC has someone else lined up. Or UM was in the running but might not be anymore because some dumb a$$ let the cat out of the bag. Either way very interesting stuff going on by the minute.

Cowherd reported today that this secret name is not Kelly. So could mean good things for us regarding Kelly.

Advertisement
In all honesty...Could this be a realistic coaching staff under Chip Kelly?? I think this could be a great staff

HC/OC – Chip Kelly
WR – Kevin Beard
TE – Larry Scott
DC – Bud Foster??? Unless he is retained by VT...I like Justin Wilcox from USC too...young guy that can bring energy to the team.
DL – Ed Ogeron
LB – Michael Barrow (Comes back to Miami now that Golden is gone...Could also see him coming back as D-Coordinator)
DB – Mike Rumph

Rumors going around that we want to be top 10 moneywise with staff...this could be it right here.

No.

Is it realistic for CHIP KELLY to come here and (other than Bud) hire all ex Miami coaches and players? no.

'
Bottom line with Chip is we would be relevant again. We would win ACC championships and we would be in college playoffs. Would we win NC? Who knows. But he would give as a good a chance as anyone. And he would bring excitement to this program. If there is one person on this board that was not jealous of his Oregon teams feel free to chime in. Yah he could never beat Stanford but **** was that team fun to watch. If not for super human Cam and that crazy play where the RB never touched the ground then Chip has a NC under is belt as well. So please stop with questions about his coaching ability. If you want to question the show cause then fine that is legit. But what he could do with SFL talent would be ungodly.

There was an interesting article on Yahoo or MSN yesterday that USC has a secret hire lined up that is supposedly big time. The deal is that if any word of this hire is leaked before he signs, whenever that might be, then he is backing out. My first question was that if that were true why would someone be stupid enough to even leak that much information because now the media will be prying. The speculation is that it could be Kelly or Saban. Now in light of what LuCane reports, if it is indeed Kelly I would think he would have given that same directive to UM folks about letting his name leak. So you can look at it two ways. USC has someone else lined up. Or UM was in the running but might not be anymore because some dumb a$$ let the cat out of the bag. Either way very interesting stuff going on by the minute.

Cowherd reported today that this secret name is not Kelly. So could mean good things for us regarding Kelly.

Oh, I see.....

Gruden to Southern Cal!

Players Notified!

HC/OC – Chip Kelly
WR – Kevin Beard
TE – Larry Scott
DL – Ed Ogeron
DB – Mike Rumph

No.

Is it realistic for CHIP KELLY to come here and (other than Bud) hire all ex Miami coaches and players? no.

Hahahahahahaha!

You'd have to be some kind of ******* to think we have any control over who they talk to.

Yeah we are "letting them" talk to other teams because we are so magnanimous.

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

Advertisement

You'd have to be some kind of ******* to think we have any control over who they talk to.

View attachment 33963

Really just meant that we aren't pursuing them very hard but you're a message board **** who looks for fights.

View attachment 33963

Really just meant that we aren't pursuing them very hard but you're a message board **** who looks for fights.

Are you personally attacking me?

Tsk tsk.

Chip Kelly brought Sam Bradford to the Eagles. One of the dumbest moves of all time. Don't want him and he ain't coming to coach in an empty stadium. If he comes to Miami I'll be the first to admit I was wrong but I'm thinking I'm good on this one.

Chip Kelly brought Sam Bradford to the Eagles. One of the dumbest moves of all time. Don't want him and he ain't coming to coach in an empty stadium. If he comes to Miami I'll be the first to admit I was wrong but I'm thinking I'm good on this one.

Ya, Bradford isn't durable enough.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back