Longtime heavy booster and Butch supporter says...

Would love to have Chip. My only concern is that it's going to be really tough to beat out a school like USC when they have better facilities (if he's actually thinking about that, which he likely will be). He's used to his players having the best of the best (Oregon).

However, considering he's in the hotbed of talent -- and would be getting a nice paycheck in a gorgeous atmosphere with much better weather than Eugene and Philly...anything can happen.

Advertisement
I don't get the people that would rather have butch than chip Kelly

Wasn't kellys record at Oregon loke 44-6?

This coaching search is much more fun and entertaining than the one in 2010. New twist every day

No chance he would end up choosing us over USC if this were true...

They have deeper pockets, stadium, facilities and recruiting grounds that he's already familiar with..

The only reason I can think of, is that he would want a complete change of scenery and find Miami more appealing..

Jesus ****ing christ people like you don't deserve to be fans of this team......Who won more titles in your lifetime, Miami or USC? For me, it's been Miami 5 USC 1......Now tell me which program is better?

Did I misstate something?

I do think Chip would kill it here though. I'd be like when Dennis Erickson took over.

Dennis took over a team full of Butch Davis recruits. Maybe Chip kills it maybe not

Wait, what?

lol

i dont like the way he plays the game. i want a smash mouth defense. he will run u scores with florida talent but I'm old school canes fan
Let me tell you something old school...

the old is now the last 15 years of losing. Winning was old old school.

go back to your black and white tv with remote attached to a cable.

i just want to ******* win

we have no defense as it is, anything anyone does would be an improvement.

Doesnt want chip Kelly, just smh

Advertisement
LOLOLOL look how rustled the Butch cultists are hahahahah this is epic.

No one is rustled. People are entertained by watching you actually fall for this.

LOL no, you are clearly rustled. You are rustled anytime people mention the possibility of a coach better than a 64 year old retired guy. It's honestly the weirdest thing I've ever seen.

The weirdest thing I've ever seen is a bunch of grown men who didn't learn from the last coaching search. You people fall for anything that is printed. Chip Kelly? Yeah, that's happening.

Here's the expected bull****. Few things that bother me more than being called a liar, but it's inevitable from people behind a computer screen. So, I get it. Not a clue who you are because I don't recognize your screen name, but a lot of posters on here know me off the board and I've had the same username for 2 decades.

If you're up for a challenge, dig through anything you can find on the last coaching search. Not a peep from me because I didn't hear anything from anyone.

Notice how all the Bring Back Butch cultists are the ones saying "USC will outbid us!" and "he'll bring probation" and "he doesn't like egos". LMFAO we have people who jerk off to an above average coach SO much that they'd rather not hire what we be the most badass hire the program has ever made.

Do you think we would ever even enter a bidding was with USC?

well during the last thread you said Miami would never consider a coach that's had a show clause.

We could enter a bidding war because there is a cap to this. Chip is making 6.5 now and we know that Miami is intending to spend at least 4. If they are seriously going to make a run at this they have to decide to put the extra funds (they have plenty) and get closer to that 6.5. Now, if USC is willing to pay that then we probably lose. But there is a chance they don't decide to put that much up and go another route. It would shock everyone but if they are serious this could be done. At one time, we were willing to make Coker the highest paid coach in America so we'd have to do it again.

Advertisement
He's the biggest faqbot on the board. Follows me around like a puppy because I smashed him a few weeks ago.

LMAO. Can't wait to see how "rustled" you guys are when you realize that there was a negative 10% chance of Chip Kelly coming to Miami. And you fell for it. Got all excited for nothing.

I've got Butch in my top 4, but if you wouldn't take Kelly over him you're drunk off nostalgia.

If you believe the message boards UM has a problem with Butch and his issues at UNC, Hurtt's show-cause, but not Kelly's show-cause.

I mean we have actual real life people complaining about Chip Kelly?

**** outta here.

Only guys with the handle BBB......for fvcks sake Chip Kelly would be the best hire we have made in over 30 years based on proven quality.

I didn't complain about hiring him, simply stated that USC would be extremely difficult to beat out for him..

You're right, he would murder the ACC and all of college football if he did come though

"Wahhhhh some other school is more attractive."

"We can't spend money!"

"He'll never choose us b/c USC won more titles in 1970!"

"Even though since Miami became Miami it has been a better program than any on earth, USC is still better bc they have a cool fight song and Pete Carroll!"

Don't get butthurt about the fact that our school has NEVER been willing to seriously invest in our football program.... It's simply the truth. I'd love for us to make this kind of move and do whatever's necessary to get him, we'll see if something has changed

Advertisement
LOLOLOL look how rustled the Butch cultists are hahahahah this is epic.

No one is rustled. People are entertained by watching you actually fall for this.

LOL no, you are clearly rustled. You are rustled anytime people mention the possibility of a coach better than a 64 year old retired guy. It's honestly the weirdest thing I've ever seen.

The weirdest thing I've ever seen is a bunch of grown men who didn't learn from the last coaching search. You people fall for anything that is printed. Chip Kelly? Yeah, that's happening.

Here's the expected bull****. Few things that bother me more than being called a liar, but it's inevitable from people behind a computer screen. So, I get it. Not a clue who you are because I don't recognize your screen name, but a lot of posters on here know me off the board and I've had the same username for 2 decades.

If you're up for a challenge, dig through anything you can find on the last coaching search. Not a peep from me because I didn't hear anything from anyone.

Ignore those fools, please. Thanks for the info.

Advertisement

Keep your shirt on, tough guy. No one said a word about you.

Are you sure he said Chip Kelly and not Chip:
chip hqdefault.jpg

In any case I still prefer Patterson, but if you twist my arm, I suppose I can settle for Chip Kelly.

I mean we have actual real life people complaining about Chip Kelly?

**** outta here.

Only guys with the handle BBB......for fvcks sake Chip Kelly would be the best hire we have made in over 30 years based on proven quality.

I didn't complain about hiring him, simply stated that USC would be extremely difficult to beat out for him..

You're right, he would murder the ACC and all of college football if he did come though

"Wahhhhh some other school is more attractive."

"We can't spend money!"

"He'll never choose us b/c USC won more titles in 1970!"

"Even though since Miami became Miami it has been a better program than any on earth, USC is still better bc they have a cool fight song and Pete Carroll!"

Don't get butthurt about the fact that our school has NEVER been willing to seriously invest in our football program.... It's simply the truth. I'd love for us to make this kind of move and do whatever's necessary to get him, we'll see if something has changed

LOLOL "never". You must have become a fan in 2005. Coker was one of the highest paid coaches in the sport. We hired a NFL HC before too. Do you even know that? Are u even aware what kind of a hire Schnelly was? We did that before we had one tenth the cache and money we have now.

Advertisement
Back