Longtime heavy booster and Butch supporter says...

Advertisement
I didn't complain about hiring him, simply stated that USC would be extremely difficult to beat out for him..

You're right, he would murder the ACC and all of college football if he did come though

"Wahhhhh some other school is more attractive."

"We can't spend money!"

"He'll never choose us b/c USC won more titles in 1970!"

"Even though since Miami became Miami it has been a better program than any on earth, USC is still better bc they have a cool fight song and Pete Carroll!"

Don't get butthurt about the fact that our school has NEVER been willing to seriously invest in our football program.... It's simply the truth. I'd love for us to make this kind of move and do whatever's necessary to get him, we'll see if something has changed

LOLOL "never". You must have become a fan in 2005. Coker was one of the highest paid coaches in the sport. We hired a NFL HC before too. Do you even know that? Are u even aware what kind of a hire Schnelly was? We did that before we had one tenth the cache and money we have now.

Dude, just stop. We don't have more money than USC. Anyone with half a brain knows this. There are things we offer that USC doesn't, but money is not one of them.

How do you know? How do u know what we are going to offer versus what USC will offer? Honestly? You don't. Stop *****ing and assuming that Miami is some small time program that can't compete with the big boys. It's ******* infuriating.

You insinuated this is nonsense, so I responded. I already admitted being called a liar is particularly bothersome to me. Nonetheless, I'm not going to personally attack you or pull a tough guy act because, ultimately, it's a message board. I'll drop this now.

But no one said that YOU were the source of the nonsense. I don't doubt for one second that you heard this from someone. Doesn't mean that the information is true.

I like this, with 2 questions:
Are Kaaya and Allison good fits in his offense?
Who will be the DC?
I'll go back to the bar now.

Advertisement
I didn't complain about hiring him, simply stated that USC would be extremely difficult to beat out for him..

You're right, he would murder the ACC and all of college football if he did come though

"We can't spend money!"

"Even though since Miami became Miami it has been a better program than any on earth, USC is still better bc they have a cool fight song and Pete Carroll!"

Don't get butthurt about the fact that our school has NEVER been willing to seriously invest in our football program.... It's simply the truth. I'd love for us to make this kind of move and do whatever's necessary to get him, we'll see if something has changed

LOLOL "never". You must have become a fan in 2005. Coker was one of the highest paid coaches in the sport. We hired a NFL HC before too. Do you even know that? Are u even aware what kind of a hire Schnelly was? We did that before we had one tenth the cache and money we have now.

Comparing promoting Coker to hiring Chip Kelly.... Bahahahaa

Come on guy, relax. We both know hiring Chip would be a monster hire, but I'm not blind to how conservative our school has been...

You aren't very bright are you? Miami has shown it will pay when necessary or when appropriate. If they think it is necessary and appropriate to pay to get Chip Kelly, they will.

"We can't spend money!"

Dude, just stop. We don't have more money than USC. Anyone with half a brain knows this. There are things we offer that USC doesn't, but money is not one of them.

How do you know? How do u know what we are going to offer versus what USC will offer? Honestly? You don't. Stop *****ing and assuming that Miami is some small time program that can't compete with the big boys. It's ****ing infuriating.

They have bought into what the media is trying to sell the program as...

I like this, with 2 questions:
Are Kaaya and Allison good fits in his offense?
Who will be the DC?
I'll go back to the bar now.

All legit questions - but I have confidence in his ability to scheme around a qb who is an excellent passer but a terrible runner.

We talk here a lot about personality "fits". This is one that will be interesting to see - he's a northeast guy who's been known to get involved with some shady handlers in the recruiting game. He's certainly cut from a different cloth than other northeast guys.

Advertisement
As an Eagles fan, I'm not sure how I feel about this. Can we give Andy Reid a call? Chip destroyed a very good team.

A very good team? LMFAO the Eagles are one of the only non-Superbowl winners in the sport. You have no QB, in a sport where the QB is the entire sport.

Put the bourbon down. Chip thinks Bradford is good. Bradford can't sniff Foles' jockstrap.

Chip only got Bradford to use him as trade bait, to move up in the draft, to try and get Mariota. That's who he really wanted. He outsmarted himself, and is making do with Bradford and Sanchez.

Meanwhile he got rid of his big deep threat, DeSean Jackson (me player), and is paying the price, as are all Eagles fans. That was just one of several roster blunders.

To the Eagles, he's been a bonafide disaster.

Kelly would find the QB that can score the most points. Whether that is Kaaya, Rosier or Allison I could care less as long as they score.

Advertisement
If he can adapt his offense to fit in Nick Foles, Sam Bradford, even Mark Sanchez don't see why he couldn't make Kaaya work.

Advertisement
If we hire Chip, we will have a permanent spot in Charlotte. Jumbo would cry himself to sleep. If yall really want to be relevant again, Chip makes us a contender day 1

Jagr, my post absolutely was not directed at you. I'm all in with you. You called
the Al Golden thing almost 100% correct a few weeks ago. If you have different/new
information I'm happy to consider that as well. I just know that Lu isn't a "me"
type of poster who posts a bunch of crap. If Lu says Chip is in the discussion I believe him.

The guy made Nick Foles look like a top QB.

I'll trust Chip when it comes to developing Quarterbacks.

Advertisement
Back