Lol @ Lingard

Advertisement
That’s your opinion.

A wide receiver, in my opinion, has a more complex role, not just physically, with hand eye coordination, but in using their bodies, their bodies’ momentum, in locating the ball, in how to properly turn your head, in tracking the ball in the air, in using your hands, arms, legs, and body strength to fight off a pressing DB, in fighting the DB for the ball, I can go on and on. Mentally, learning route trees, determining how to alter your route, knowing when to come back towards the QB, etc.
RB isn't less complex than WR. WR is the easiest position to step into from high school and it isn't even close.

Does he have good hand to eye coordination? That's the question. If he does, then maybe WR as the rest can be worked on at the position.

as someone who made the transition from HS QB to College QB, and then coached others who did, I will say that the easiest transition on offense from HS to college is by far: short snapper :D

all kidding aside, tailback is easier than WR. without question.

the hardest thing to pick up and learn for TB's is the protections. other than that, there's much more on a WR's plate than a TB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@flagator86 what's the word on Nayquan Wright?
Everyone knows that Bow, Naqyuan, and Lingard should be the ones leading us in carries buuuuuut Mullen/Knox are determined to get whatever they can get out of Pierce and Malik Davis. Nayquan been having a solid camp by all reports, but it’s just a matter of giving him the opportunity

Advertisement
Cant lie I feel bad for bruh, you tellin me he cant be astarting kick returner with his speed at least?

Advertisement
Back