Lol @ Lingard

Advertisement
That's cold

Lmao Lol GIF by reactionseditor
A9334C45-8289-4C27-BE85-1D78D32E9E9E.gif

Or learn to be a better running back.

RB is less complex than WR, and his problem is his decision making as an RB.

Plus we have no idea what kind of hands he has. There’s hands you have to catch a quick outlet as a running back, and there’s hands you need as a wide receiver. We are all too familiar with that

RB isn't less complex than WR. WR is the easiest position to step into from high school and it isn't even close.

Does he have good hand to eye coordination? That's the question. If he does, then maybe WR as the rest can be worked on at the position.

Advertisement
RB isn't less complex than WR. WR is the easiest position to step into from high school and it isn't even close.

Does he have good hand to eye coordination? That's the question. If he does, then maybe WR as the rest can be worked on at the position.

That’s your opinion.

A wide receiver, in my opinion, has a more complex role, not just physically, with hand eye coordination, but in using their bodies, their bodies’ momentum, in locating the ball, in how to properly turn your head, in tracking the ball in the air, in using your hands, arms, legs, and body strength to fight off a pressing DB, in fighting the DB for the ball, I can go on and on. Mentally, learning route trees, determining how to alter your route, knowing when to come back towards the QB, etc.

I’m sticking with the theory that he was ruined by the injury until proven otherwise. That theory hasn’t been discredited yet.

He was way overrated before the injury. Never a 5-star player. Jacques Patrick 2.0, these backs from Orlando are always bums.

That’s your opinion.

A wide receiver, in my opinion, has a more complex role, not just physically, with hand eye coordination, but in using their bodies, their bodies’ momentum, in locating the ball, in how to properly turn your head, in tracking the ball in the air, in using your hands, arms, legs, and body strength to fight off a pressing DB, in fighting the DB for the ball, I can go on and on. Mentally, learning route trees, determining how to alter your route, knowing when to come back towards the QB, etc.

You gave that far too much time and attention. I’d have read what he wrote, chuckled that he had ZERO clue what he was talking about, and moved on.

Talk to anyone who has ever coached the sport on the offensive side of the ball. Receiver is much more nuanced than being a back. Pass pro concepts can be tricky, but if you enjoy sticking your facemask in chests, you can succeed as a pup. Receiver usually takes much more understanding and adjustment from level to level. It’s why you see the “Year 3” explosion in the league with receivers vs backs being good from the jump. Nobody worth debating ball with will tell you WR is the easiest position to jump into lmao.

Nah, his best bet is at end, guard, or tackle...👀
Does UF have a dance squad like we had in 2019? You know the one led by that redshirt DT followed by all the white walkons? I forget his name, was it Jolley?

Maybe Lisgard can dance?

Advertisement
Facts

I even get mad at current players but legends nah I'm good. Like I like Sapp people be mad at him but he keeps it real and he actually performed here so no hate from me. They hate Butch they hate the wrong things even I at times. **** look at Manny swinging his dik around today....I didn't think he had that in him. (Assuming Baker and Patke gone)
In fairness, people dislike Sapp because he’s a piece of ****, not because of anything football related.

Advertisement
I try my best not to trash current or past cane players and will support under basically most circumstances, but I can tell real life, not told before incidents about Sapp, 100% confirmed, that absolutely indicate his behavior.

Not going to get into it here, but let’s just say he is an extremely difficult person.

This is nothing earth shattering, I think we pretty much, all of us, know this.

Advertisement
This a pointless bump… but ****! Come on son! I know he’s kicking himself for listening to his dad about transferring. Lol. Keep in mind he’s still behind Demarkus Bowman who’s not listed. SMH
B0B4A1BC-8495-4969-AAAE-52F8A66D9F25.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
This a pointless bump… but ****! Come on son! I know he’s kicking himself for listening to his dad about transferring. Lol. Keep in mind he’s still behind Demarkus Bowman who’s not listed. SMH

Come on, man, you posted the offensive depth chart. Everyone knows he switched to cornerback, he's probably a first-teamer there, right?

Advertisement
Back