Lol @ Lingard

Advertisement
Yikes.

I supported this kid even when he went to UF because during his recruitment he did absolutely everything right as a 5 star. He could have played games and been a douche but he was a leader of the class.

but he has really become a full blown beta biitch.

UF is the perfect place for him.

Advertisement
I think would’ve been a great DB here if he had stayed a Cane, but he can shove those ***gy dreams of playing defense back up his snatch and rot on the bench at UF.

Advertisement
Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

Yikes.

I supported this kid even when he went to UF because during his recruitment he did absolutely everything right as a 5 star. He could have played games and been a douche but he was a leader of the class.

but he has really become a full blown beta biitch.

UF is the perfect place for him.

Hes a beta because he realizes he won't get playing time at RB but still wants to get on the field?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he can’t read open holes or running lanes, which doesn’t take a tremendous amount of brain processing power nor athletic ability, how is he going to be able to determine proper angles of attack, or quickly diagnose and act upon his play responsibility as a defensive back.

One microsecond of hesitation or misdiagnosis as a DB, and you are toast.

Now before anyone tries to correct me about his intellect and my use of the phrase “brain processing power” - this has nothing to do with intelligence as the average person defines intelligence.

It is the mental process in athletics/football where you have to make almost instantaneous decisions and has nothing to do with your IQ, per se.

You don’t just say, “gee, I’m fast, I could be a DB” in a P5 program.

Advertisement
Back