Lol @ Lingard

Advertisement
Yeah, the board is bashing him now, but how many of the "Lingawd" posters are coming forward now to defend their adulation back then?
I was a lin-da-gawd fan and I STILL believe the staff gave him the shaft on playing time when he was healthy. But once he went to UF I was done with him.

But I’ll still defend him when he was a Cane... he was actually moving up the depth chart prior to injury and as many have said ... was the leader of his recruiting class

Pretty sure its been said he has great straight line speed but zero wiggle or lateral movement ability. Cant do a ton in football with that.

Yeah, the board is bashing him now, but how many of the "Lingawd" posters are coming forward now to defend their adulation back then?
Exactly man
He’s probably the biggest bust we’ve recruited in terms of hs hype
As bad a pope is at least he stayed at wr and played

Advertisement
Advertisement
Real ?; forget that he’s a Gator for a minute:

What did Lingard actually do that was bad, here?

1. He was our highest rated recruit in like forever
2. No drama during his recruitment
3. Ambassador for the class
4. Injured

Just trying to see why he gets so much hate; did he bad mouth on his way out that I missed? Or is it b/c he transferred due to the lack of PT to our hated rivals?

4. Injured

Just trying to see why he gets so much hate; did he bad mouth on his way out that I missed? Or is it b/c he transferred due to the lack of PT to our hated rivals?

Kinda funny, when he was at UM I suggested that our best use of his skillset would be on the kickoff team and as a gunner on the punt team. I was roasted here for saying that because...<insert Lingawd should be RB1 rant here>.

Advertisement

4. Injured

It's cuz he mistook @Ecush 's mom for Mrs. Mullen

4. Injured

I think there's a natural propensity to run smack on anyone who transfers away. Scorned lover syndrome of sorts. lol

The better the athlete the more scorn the fans feel. The thing with LL is that he was nowhere near as good as advertised. Had fans here known he wasnt that good they likely would not have minded him transferring as much.

Advertisement
I think there's a natural propensity to run smack on anyone who transfers away. Scorned lover syndrome of sorts. lol

The better the athlete the more scorn the fans feel. The thing with LL is that he was nowhere near as good as advertised. Had fans here known he wasnt that good they likely would not have minded him transferring as much.

That’s my take as well.

Did he? What did he say? The only thing I recall was him debunking the notion he wasn’t healthy enough to play

I remember him also dogging our nutrition program.

Obv nothing too egregious but enough to give CIS a warrant to laugh at him otw down.

I do feel a little bad for @Tweed though. Easily the coolest of disgruntled uncles gang.

Advertisement
Back