Lol @ Lingard

Cam is still one of our best players, decided to comeback for his senior season and despite all that he gets hate on this board.
Don't know why anyone is surprised at the hate Lingard gets.
This forum does what it does best hate on anything and everything related to this university, even ex players.

Advertisement
Cam is still one of our best players, decided to comeback for his senior season and despite all that he gets hate on this board.
Don't know why anyone is surprised at the hate Lingard gets.
This forum does what it does best hate on anything and everything related to this university, even ex players.
Facts

I even get mad at current players but legends nah I'm good. Like I like Sapp people be mad at him but he keeps it real and he actually performed here so no hate from me. They hate Butch they hate the wrong things even I at times. **** look at Manny swinging his dik around today....I didn't think he had that in him. (Assuming Baker and Patke gone)

I've got nothing against Lingard - other than he's a Gaayturd. As far as ability, I always thought he was too tall and thin for RB, especially in the hips. Most good RBs have legs and hips like tree trunks.

Advertisement
If he can’t read open holes or running lanes, which doesn’t take a tremendous amount of brain processing power nor athletic ability, how is he going to be able to determine proper angles of attack, or quickly diagnose and act upon his play responsibility as a defensive back.

One microsecond of hesitation or misdiagnosis as a DB, and you are toast.

Now before anyone tries to correct me about his intellect and my use of the phrase “brain processing power” - this has nothing to do with intelligence as the average person defines intelligence.

It is the mental process in athletics/football where you have to make almost instantaneous decisions and has nothing to do with your IQ, per se.

You don’t just say, “gee, I’m fast, I could be a DB” in a P5 program.
Football IQ and yes his sucks. He looks like he’s playing with horse blinders on (the things that only lets horse look straight ahead)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Real ?; forget that he’s a Gator for a minute:

What did Lingard actually do that was bad, here?

1. He was our highest rated recruit in like forever
2. No drama during his recruitment
3. Ambassador for the class
4. Injured

Just trying to see why he gets so much hate; did he bad mouth on his way out that I missed? Or is it b/c he transferred due to the lack of PT to our hated rivals?
Nah. Can't.

Advertisement
Lmao Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Sitting fire side, ala @The Franchise, but without the chat and as big a fire and I spit my ****tail out. One of the funniest things I have seen. Love it!!

8356D9DB-99FE-4D6E-B456-017F3A513A1C.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m sticking with the theory that he was ruined by the injury until proven otherwise. That theory hasn’t been discredited yet.

Advertisement
Back