Live Updates Thread: The Opening Finals - Monday

OL/DL matchups have wrapped up and was followed by an interview session, which yielded talks with Evan Neal, Deyavie Hammond, and Quashon Fuller. Tried to get Jaquaze Sorrells as well but he left the field quickly and was not doing interviews

Advertisement
Y’all got to stop with this, have some faith with the staff. They are doing a **** good job with both Neal and Stevenson
Stop with what? I wasn’t saying he is gone. All I was saying that the bags are coming. I’m pretty confident on Neal. Bags are coming with that talent and those reps is all...

Last edited:
Kids are going to official visit other programs, that’s an unrealistic expectation especially if they are uncommitted. Luckily last cycle none of our guys from what I remember officially visited other programs which is very rare
I’m aware that a kid as talented as Neal we’ll likely field his options, I was sort of speaking figuratively, I meant I hope he isn’t entertained by any of the SEC OVs Bama, L$U, UGA, none of that, my hope is that he commits early and becomes an ambassador for surge19 just like Zo did with his class

Neal and Stevenson getting that
A705E81D-2B91-4237-B066-54FCC877A10E.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back