Live Updates Thread: The Opening Finals - Monday

View as article
They dont see Battle as a miss yet. Supposedly they will keep talking and he will keep listening. Remember Ohio State is far as **** and they already used their OV.
We need to start a GoFundMe and send him up there in Mid-December, see how he likes Ohio then

Advertisement
Would love to see Miami go hard after John emery from Destrahan in Louisiana ed reed old school. He’s a monster

Miami must like where they sit with the rest of their targets/commits at those positions
Per 247 emery is deciding to visit either Miami or uga on the weekend of July 28th. He’s an elite running back prospect

I would love to add John Emery to our class. Been pressing @Stefan Adams to get that interview but he been ducking me. Def hope he come to Paradise and hang out with the legends again...

S/N: He just got a UGA crystal ball

Early portion interview session is over. My impression after talking with a few (former?) top targets is that the Canes are really narrowing their board right now. I was told by Brendan Gant, Trey Sanders, Rian Davis, and Kaiir Elam that they don't hear from Miami as much anymore. Also talked with Keon Zipperer, UM still in a good spot, but he has really expanded his list of schools and his interests are all over the place
Narrowing their board is one way to put it. Conceding defeat would be another.

I can understand for a guy like Trey Sanders who's most likely been offered a package from Bama he can't refuse. But Elam and Rian Davis?

Advertisement
Narrowing their board is one way to put it. Conceding defeat would be another.

I can understand for a guy like Trey Sanders who's most likely been offered a package from Bama he can't refuse. But Elam and Rian Davis?
Davis has been leaning to uga for more than 2 months now and on top of that Miami I’m sure really like the lb prospects we have and or De’s we are recruiting.

Elam and grant I’m not sure why the off and on recruiting but can’t help but think they feel comfortable with a few other db targets

John Emery Jr tidbit from UGA 247 in regard to where he would visit in July.

"I had my mind on Miami and Georgia for that visit," Emery said. "I will have to decide between them. I do not talk to Miami a lot. Probably every other week. Not a lot of communication. Because they have a lot of backs. So I will probably visit Georgia with my entire family. My mom, dad, sister."

Getting some work done writing up interviews. OL/DL workouts began an hour back but doesn't seem like much action is going on there really, no 1-on-1's yet

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back