Live Updates Thread: The Opening Finals - Monday

Advertisement
Top 4 dts need to be
1.Tyler Davis(is he participating?)
2.Quashon fuller(he’s got a lot of ability and is good looking prospect. Great athlete on the dline.)
3. Braylen Ingraham (seems like we lead)
4. Jaquaze sorrels( why are we not pushing more for him? He’s got good size too and no other instate school is pushing for him either. Better take him over Jalar Holley..

Advertisement
Top 4 dts need to be
1.Tyler Davis(is he participating?)
2.Quashon fuller(he’s got a lot of ability and is good looking prospect. Great athlete on the dline.)
3. Braylen Ingraham (seems like we lead)
4. Jaquaze sorrels( why are we not pushing more for him? He’s got good size too and no other instate school is pushing for him either. Better take him over Jalar Holley..

1. Tyler Davis
2. Braylen Ingraham
3. Jaquaze Sorrells
4. Quashon Fuller

But, I'll take any of the 4 in this class

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Evan neal is a top 10 prospect in this class. He’s that good

Jeezus, I pray no SEC team get so much as a single OV from him, he’ll get bumped to a 5 * for sure, he’s by far the most important recruit on offense. If he & or stevenson commits to us, that’ll restore my faith in recruiting against bags again. It’s pressure but Staff has to absolutely lock up Neal.

Jeezus, I pray no SEC team get so much as a single OV from him, he’ll get bumped to a 5 * for sure, he’s by far the most important recruit on offense. If he & or stevenson commits to us, that’ll restore my faith in recruiting against bags again. It’s pressure but Staff has to absolutely lock up Neal.
Kids are going to official visit other programs, that’s an unrealistic expectation especially if they are uncommitted. Luckily last cycle none of our guys from what I remember officially visited other programs which is very rare

Advertisement
Back