Live Updates Thread: The Opening Finals - Monday

View as article
Advertisement
A royal Fvck up is what we doing with Gant and Elam. Battle just wanted to go to OSU. We even threw an OV. Just didn’t work out.
That OV we threw him was a hail mary after we slow played Battle in our own backyard chasing Gant out of Lakeland. That's the ****up. Diaz talks about dominating SoFla, but ignores a top safety in our own backyard for a guy out of Lakeland. If we pressed for Battle early we would've had him. Instead we put him on the back burner and opened up the door for OSU.

Advertisement
That OV we threw him was a hail mary after we slow played Battle in our own backyard chasing Gant out of Lakeland. That's the ****up. Diaz talks about dominating SoFla, but ignores a top safety in our own backyard for a guy out of Lakeland. If we pressed for Battle early we would've had him. Instead we put him on the back burner and opened up the door for OSU.
I get what you saying. But if Gant was more of a priority, it makes sense to chase him harder. I get where you coming from though.

Advertisement
I’m aware that a kid as talented as Neal we’ll likely field his options, I was sort of speaking figuratively, I meant I hope he isn’t entertained by any of the SEC OVs Bama, L$U, UGA, none of that, my hope is that he commits early and becomes an ambassador for surge19 just like Zo did with his class
Everyone is not like Lorenzo or duke in that sense and it doesn’t happen often

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back