Live Updates Thread: The Opening Finals - Monday

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
When does Impact play Stevenson's team? That will be interesting for sure. Sanguinetti on that team also

Will be later tonight in the second session (6-9 Central time) or tomorrow unless I missed it early on. They told everybody up until last night that they'd start at 10, then pulled a fast one and started at 9 instead without telling the media. Lot of people ****ed about that

Early portion interview session is over. My impression after talking with a few (former?) top targets is that the Canes are really narrowing their board right now. I was told by Brendan Gant, Trey Sanders, Rian Davis, and Kaiir Elam that they don't hear from Miami as much anymore. Also talked with Keon Zipperer, UM still in a good spot, but he has really expanded his list of schools and his interests are all over the place

Advertisement
Early portion interview session is over. My impression after talking with a few (former?) top targets is that the Canes are really narrowing their board right now. I was told by Brendan Gant, Trey Sanders, Rian Davis, and Kaiir Elam that they don't hear from Miami as much anymore. Also talked with Keon Zipperer, UM still in a good spot, but he has really expanded his list of schools and his interests are all over the place

Would love to see Miami go hard after John emery from Destrahan in Louisiana ed reed old school. He’s a monster

Miami must like where they sit with the rest of their targets/commits at those positions

Also, Team Impact lost to Team Elite. Didn't get the score. It was the last game of the morning session and the interview portion started up with the other teams that were done while that game was going on, so I missed it

The good- the coaches may see the writing on the wall and saving time

The bad- those are some great prospects and not sure I agree with conceding them

Advertisement
Would love to see Miami go hard after John emery from Destrahan in Louisiana ed reed old school. He’s a monster

Miami must like where they sit with the rest of their targets/commits at those positions
Either that or the coaches just getting tired of strung along by guys that probably ain’t coming here anyways . Which could be a smart move but at the same time you’re getting paid to convince guys to come to Miami, not land all the easy targets and give up on the top ones because they require more work

Either that or the coaches just getting tired of strung along by guys that probably ain’t coming here anyways . Which could be a smart move but at the same time you’re getting paid to convince guys to come to Miami, not land all the easy targets and give up on the top ones because they require more work
Last sentence is pure Facts, I understand the slow play on Sanders & Davis since one most likely going to Bama & the other to UGA, but this staff should be willing to go all out on Gant especially after missing out on Battle & the slow play on Elam is just mind boggling at this point.

Last sentence is pure Facts, I understand the slow play on Sanders & Davis since one most likely going to Bama & the other to UGA, but this staff should be willing to go all out on Gant especially after missing out on Battle & the slow play on Elam is just mind boggling at this point.
They dont see Battle as a miss yet. Supposedly they will keep talking and he will keep listening. Remember Ohio State is far as **** and they already used their OV.

Advertisement
Back