Rumor Linebackers Coach?

Kendal Briles telling black recruits that white women at Baylor like f@cking black football players is pimping out white women without their knowledge?

"Don’t save them. They don't want to be saved."

52 Rapes reported

5 Gang rapes involving 10 or more players at once

how can a football coach be held responsible for that?

Advertisement
Kendal Briles telling black recruits that white women at Baylor like f@cking black football players is pimping out white women without their knowledge?

"Don’t save them. They don't want to be saved."
We both know that’s not it. Yea all our co-Ed’s love being gang rape

We both know that’s not it. Yea all our co-Ed’s love being gang rape

You specifically mentioned white women not "our co-Eds". The infamous quote that was attributed to Kendal Briles about white co-eds at Baylor was "Do you like white women? Because we have a lot of them at BAYLOR and they LOVE football players," the lawsuit alleged Briles saying to a Dallas area recruit.

There is nothing else specifically referring to Kendal Briles and white co-eds with football players than the above quote. BTW, the quote said football players not black football players.

Where is the pimping out of white co-eds to black football players in the above quote? This is how misinformation starts...being loose with the facts and changing the goalpost when confronted about what you specifically said. Words matter. And on that note.

"Don’t save them. They don't want to be saved"

Whoa this thread took a turn.

Kendall Briles was exonerated by the independent investigation. His dad was not. Could his dad have let his son or his son in law (Jeff Lebby) who was the WR Coach at the time know? Sure, but no indication they knew.

Lebby and Kendall Briles have since been vetted by several schools and not once have they been denied employment.

Plus Big time AD‘s like Joe Castigone (OU), Ross Bjork (Ole Miss), and Hunter Yurachek (Arkansas) are not going risk their multi-million dollar jobs over hiring a questionable OC.

Last edited:

Kendall Briles was exonerated by the independent investigation. His dad was not. Could his dad have let his son or his son in law (Jeff Lebby) who was the WR Coach at the time know? Sure, but not indication they knew.

Lebby and Kendall Briles have since been vetted by several schools and not once have they been denied employment.

Plus Big time AD‘s like Joe Castigone (OU), Ross Bjork (Ole Miss), and Hunter Yurachek (Arkansas) are not going risk their multi-million dollar jobs over hiring a questionable OCs.

Preach
….and best believe Rad wouldn’t either.

Advertisement
I could be completely wrong, but if this is true, in my mind it means we’re definitely getting Schumann.

99% of the time the DC doubles as the LB coach and the only way we’d have two LB coaches if we were going to a 3-4 base. One of them (Schumann) coaches ILB and the other (Robinson) coaches OLB/DE.

In this scenario, Salave'a would mostly coach the interior guys, not the entire DL.
You're not wrong. You are right over the target. At this point I think it's pretty clear that Glenn Schumann will be our DC. Everything points to this being the case.

As far as OC, it's looking more and more likely that Kendall Briles will be our OC and it has not been announced because Mario wants to announce both coordinators at once. Of course Mario could throw us a curve ball and go with someone that we aren't expecting. Take away Briles and I have absolutely no clue who is being considered. It's a heck of a mystery that's for sure.

Kendall Briles was exonerated by the independent investigation. His dad was not. Could his dad have let his son or his son in law (Jeff Lebby) who was the WR Coach at the time know? Sure, but not indication they knew.

Plus Big time AD‘s like Joe Castigone (OU), Ross Bjork (Ole Miss), and Hunter Yurachek (Arkansas) are not going risk their multi-million dollar jobs over hiring a questionable OCs.
Finally a Briles post that is intelligent and uses common sense, logic and reason. Amazing. Kudos to you sir.

Advertisement
I mean people have a sour taste from manny. Look a Sean Mcvay he barely played college ball. It’s slowly becoming the new norm.
You’re definitely going to see a lot more coaches that never played at a high level. These old guys who played college football in the 60’s and 70’s would never get scholarships in the modern era. I mean, I love Jimmy Johnson but the guy was like a 5’8” lineman at Arkansas. Does anyone think that a 20 year old Nick Saban would be playing DB at any college in the modern era?

A lot of the up and coming young coaches who did play college ball were Air Raid quarterbacks who weren’t particularly athletic but had a really good mental grasp of the system and that translated well to coaching.

Coaching college football as a former player earns a certain amount of respect.

Coaching college football as a former elite player earns more respect.

Being a former player does not make you a good coach

and never playing football does not make you a bad coach

its just the respect that you get as a former player. Guys know you’ve been there, done that and that holds alot of weight.

I prefer the good coach that’s been there, suited up, played rivalry games and such over the good coach that never played.

The more i think about it and listen to some youtube channels, the more i prefer Derek Mason for DC. His experience and adaptability is it for me. They put the clamps on Bryce Young and Bama with far inferior talent. That's what i want when we come up against Clemson etc. I don't want man coming in here talm bout they need 3 recruiting classes to keep the score close. Would Mason also coach the LBs? If so, load another recruiter on the staff.

Kendall Briles was exonerated by the independent investigation. His dad was not. Could his dad have let his son or his son in law (Jeff Lebby) who was the WR Coach at the time know? Sure, but no indication they knew.

Plus Big time AD‘s like Joe Castigone (OU), Ross Bjork (Ole Miss), and Hunter Yurachek (Arkansas) are not going risk their multi-million dollar jobs over hiring a questionable OC.
Woah man. Don’t doubt the CIS investigators! When have they ever been wrong…lol

Advertisement
Yes, really at FSU. Lol, what does that mean? If the man helped cover up rape, he wouldn't have a job right now. I'm positive there were professionals doing the vetting and looked into it much deeper and who were much more thorough than anyone on this board could ever be. Just my 02.
He is running a smear campaign because he doesn't want him as OC

Amen!

Only logical explanation with both Lebby and Briles moving on to multiple destinations in their careers.

There is an agenda here. Some folks don't want Briles or his offense so they are willing to run a smear campaign.

It doesn’t always has to be a connection. There is no connection between cristobal and t-rob
Well it kinda is though, T-Rob is semi invested in Miami...his mother lives here and when he was hired he built or bought a home etc...

Guys get paid handsomely but they aren't professional athletes able to buy homes every time any and everywhere, least I wouldn't think they'd do that unless...sounds logical that they'd rent/lease a nice home

Advertisement
Assisting in orchestrating rape at worst and at best covering it up. Also allegedly pimped out white girls to black recruits without said girls knowing allegedly

He has yet to address publicly beyond reportedly denying it.

Regardless, don’t think he’s a great choice
There is segment of my family that are light skinned due to years of rape with no legal or public address recourse. My peoples dead and living know that pain all to well.

Advertisement
Back