Rumor Linebackers Coach?

He’s a Mark Richt kid, he played LB for Richt, graduated from UGA & got his first job ever on Richts staff.
When he played at UGA, Willie Martinez & Todd Grantham were his DC & LB’s coaches.

Then was at Ole Miss as a GA under Dave Wommack, then was at Miss St with Todd Grantham, then followed Granddaddy Grantham to UF.

He’s only been a full time position coach for 4 years all his previous stops before UF was as a GA.

As a recruiter his best pulls were LB’s Derek Wingo, Chief Borders & Jessiah Pierre.

If we are really going to invest in all things then put an 500k-1m more into the Assistant pool and go all out.

OC/QB - Briles
RB -
WR - McClendon
TE/Co OC - Coley
OL - Mirabal (assistant HC)

DC/ILB - Schumann
DL - Saleava’a
OLB/Co DC - Chris Partridge
CB - Chance
S - TRob (RC)

Have the RB Coach or Chance be ST coach along side Dennis Smith.

Advertisement
Also Belichick rarely played at college. He was a 185 pound center and had a serious leg injury in his sophomore year.

If we are really going to invest in all things then put an 500k-1m more into the Assistant pool and go all out.

OC/QB - Briles
RB -
WR - McClendon
TE/Co OC - Coley

DC/ILB - Schumann
DL - Saleava’a
CB - Chance
S - TRob (RC)

Field over Coley

Also Belichick rarely played at college. He was a 185 pound center and had a serious leg injury in his sophomore year.

True and I don't disagree with your premise that one could be an accomplished college coach without having excelled as a player.
However, Belicheck is the son of a very established college fb coach and not only did he grow up under him, but under many legendary head and assistant coaches who were associated with his dad. Albeit, this doesn't necessarily guarantee success either (see Mike and David Shula).

Advertisement
True and I don't disagree with your premise that one could be an accomplished college coach without having excelled as a player.
However, Belicheck is the son of a very established college fb coach and not only did he grow up under him, but under many legendary head and assistant coaches who were associated with his dad. Albeit, this doesn't necessarily guarantee success either (see Mike and David Shula).
Well, Schumann also is the son of a somewhat decent college coach. Its not like he was blind to the sport.

OC/QB - Briles
RB -
WR - McClendon
TE/Co OC - Coley

DC/ILB - Schumann
DL - Saleava’a
CB - Chance
S - TRob (RC)

Cool with everything except briles. With the money being given I hope it’s not wasted on briles. FSU was fun to watch him and his offense statistically at ark this season was a little worse then us but even if he was the stud some think he is, guys straight scum if you believe even a little bit about his role in the Baylor mess

Cool with everything except briles. With the money being given I hope it’s not wasted on briles. FSU was fun to watch him and his offense statistically at ark this season was a little worse then us but even if he was the stud some think he is, guys straight scum if you believe even a little bit about his role in the Baylor mess

What was his "role" in the Baylor mess?

Advertisement
What was his "role" in the Baylor mess?
Assisting in orchestrating rape at worst and at best covering it up. Also allegedly pimped out white girls to black recruits without said girls knowing allegedly

He has yet to address publicly beyond reportedly denying it.

Regardless, don’t think he’s a great choice

Assisting in orchestrating rape at worst and at best covering it up. Also allegedly pimped out white girls to black recruits without said girls knowing allegedly

They found proof in that? Honest question, because I have a hard time seeing him getting hired at FSU, Arkansas, UHouston, FAU, or anywhere ever again if anything remotely close to that was proven.

They found proof in that? Honest question, because I have a hard time seeing him getting hired at FSU, Arkansas, UHouston, FAU, or anywhere ever again if anything remotely close to that was proven.
really at FSU? Was a big article when Houston hired him that the hire showed Houston was willing to do whatever to win.

The university never released much info about him with this but I think it’s safe to say he was complicit

Advertisement
really at FSU? Was a big article when Houston hired him that the hire showed Houston was willing to do whatever to win.

The university never released much info about him with this but I think it’s safe to say he was complicit

Yes, really at FSU. Lol, what does that mean? If the man helped cover up rape, he wouldn't have a job right now. I'm positive there were professionals doing the vetting and looked into it much deeper and who were much more thorough than anyone on this board could ever be. Just my 02.

None of the investigations or court proceedings every came close to establishing this.

Of course not, lol. He would be lucky to be coaching at the local YMCA if they did, not getting paid $1m+ in the SEC.

I understand rape related stuff is a hard image/label to shake but CFB is a billion-dollar business we are discussing here; they did their homework and cleared the man. You see Art Briles hasn't sniffed anything since, I wonder why?

Advertisement

Think about what you’re saying.

Miami talent vs ACC Coastal teams or
Arkansas talent vs SEC West teams

Some context, please. It matters.

Of course not, lol. He would be lucky to be coaching at the local YMCA if they did, not getting paid $1m+ in the SEC.

I understand rape related stuff is a hard image/label to shake but CFB is a billion-dollar business we are discussing here; they did their homework and cleared the man. You see Art Briles hasn't sniffed anything since, I wonder why?

He’s been vetted and hired by FAU, Houston, FSU, and Arkansas. State schools. This stuff is so **** dumb.

He has yet to address publicly beyond reportedly denying it.

Regardless, don’t think he’s a great choice

Kendal Briles telling black recruits that white women at Baylor like f@cking black football players is pimping out white women without their knowledge?

"Don’t save them. They don't want to be saved."

He’s a Mark Richt kid, he played LB for Richt, graduated from UGA & got his first job ever on Richts staff.
When he played at UGA, Willie Martinez & Todd Grantham were his DC & LB’s coaches.

Then was at Ole Miss as a GA under Dave Wommack, then was at Miss St with Todd Grantham, then followed Granddaddy Grantham to UF.

He’s only been a full time position coach for 4 years all his previous stops before UF was as a GA.

As a recruiter his best pulls were LB’s Derek Wingo, Chief Borders & Jessiah Pierre.
HARD PASS

Advertisement
Back