Rumor Linebackers Coach?

There is segment of my family that are light skinned due to years of rape with no legal or public address recourse. My peoples dead and living know that pain all to well.
It’s all bad no matter the color but it does seem white men that are successful are immune or were except in big time college football still.

Not even in the same ball park but I keep going back to fsu extending norvel while firing taggart who had a better record.

Advertisement
Just get all elite recruiters and let the coordinators be true coaches. Just my opinion. If we are going to go smash mouth style I can’t wait to see a line of all high 4 and 5 star lineman in a couple years.

He’s a Mark Richt kid, he played LB for Richt, graduated from UGA & got his first job ever on Richts staff.
When he played at UGA, Willie Martinez & Todd Grantham were his DC & LB’s coaches.

Then was at Ole Miss as a GA under Dave Wommack, then was at Miss St with Todd Grantham, then followed Granddaddy Grantham to UF.

He’s only been a full time position coach for 4 years all his previous stops before UF was as a GA.

As a recruiter his best pulls were LB’s Derek Wingo, Chief Borders & Jessiah Pierre.
sounds terrible but Mario the God. Having Todd Grantham principles is disgusting, might as well kept Manny

Advertisement
Assisting in orchestrating rape at worst and at best covering it up. Also allegedly pimped out white girls to black recruits without said girls knowing allegedly

He has yet to address publicly beyond reportedly denying it.

Regardless, don’t think he’s a great choice
agree, he is a pos.

It’s all bad no matter the color but it does seem white men that are successful are immune or were except in big time college football still.

Not even in the same ball park but I keep going back to fsu extending norvel while firing taggart who had a better record.
I honestly don't think that it was a Black/White thing with extending Norvell. I don't think that they had a choice. Willie left them flat broke and they can't afford Norvell's replacement. It's going to take them a minute to recover from Jimbob leaving. Heck, they can't even afford toilets up there; which is a necessity in most places.
Good times!

I honestly don't think that it was a Black/White thing with extending Norvell. I don't think that they had a choice. Willie left them flat broke and they can't afford Norvell's replacement. It's going to take them a minute to recover from Jimbob leaving. Heck, they can't even afford toilets up there; which is a necessity in most places.
Good times!
Their boosters ate a lot of money with Taggert. They also lost a lot of support from boosters, that’s why their recruiting has fallen off the last few years. They’re in a mess and it’s not getting better any day soon.

Advertisement
Schumann played high school ball.

Bill Belichick played center sparingly in college at a Division 3 school.

Not trying to compare the two in terms of acumen, but did those years as the 2nd string snapper in D3 give Belichick much more knowledge than Schumann gained from playing HS ball?
It’s not about how much you played…bench player that hardly played or starter…you were a part of a college team…you practiced, trained, bled, were injured…hit and took many hits..developed strong bonds in a real locker room.

It’s a huge thing that can’t be taught and playing at the college level at the very least gives you an understanding of players (because you were one) and locker room dynamics.

These boy wonder, video game playing types that never played have a tough time and typically fail.

Advertisement
It’s not about how much you played…bench player that hardly played or starter…you were a part of a college team…you practiced, trained, bled, were injured…hit and took many hits..developed strong bonds in a real locker room.

It’s a huge thing that can’t be taught and playing at the college level at the very least gives you an understanding of players (because you were one) and locker room dynamics.

These boy wonder, video game playing types that never played have a tough time and typically fail.
This is the gayest thing ever posted on this site.

Hey look I’m a poster with a vampire name who wants my coaches to be bonded to other men.

kys my man

We were a great tackling team the first 3 years. And then they changed the tackling to try to avoid injuries and it failed and made these boys soft!
Not true. He brought in the rugby styled tackling from day 1. Golden recruits were better tacklers and once they were seeded out it showed.

Advertisement
This is the gayest thing ever posted on this site.
Probably because you are a young teen that never played collegiate or pro sports and don’t know what it’s like to play at that level or what it means to be a part of a collegiate or pro team.

Posting on a message board is the closest you’ve even been to playing sports.

post your playing career. I know you’re dying to tell us which NAIA you were the equipment manger for.

Advertisement
Back